The is a public, deemed, research university for higher education and research in science, engineering, design, and management. It is located in Bengaluru, in the Indian state of Karnataka. The institute was established in 1909 with active support from Jamsetji Tata and thus is also locally known as the “Tata Institute”. It was granted the deemed to be university status in 1958 and the Institute of Eminence status in 2018. IISc aims to be among the world’s foremost academic institutions through the pursuit of excellence in research and promotion of innovation by offering world-class education to train future leaders in science and technology and by applying science and technology breakthroughs for India’s wealth creation and social welfare.
Indian Institute of Science (IISc), Bangalore The Society for Innovation and Development (SID), Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore is looking to hire a suitable Male Candidate as Officer – Finance & Accounts on a contract basis.
- Officer – Finance & Accounts
Qualifications: Bachelor’s in Commerce/Accounts/Business Administration field; MBA preferable with at least 10 – 15 years of experience in Finance & Accounts function of a medium to large scale organizations. Preference to candidates from Manufacturing Companies. Proficiency in a well-known accounting/ ERP system(s) along with thorough knowledge of MS Office applications is a must.
Knowledge of Govt. & Non-Government Grants Accounting (GFR & PFMS) is highly desirable but not compulsory
Minimum Monthly Remuneration
- Compensation Package: Salary will be competitive and commensurate with the qualifications, experience, and suitability of the candidate; to be fixed based on a technical evaluation and interview by the Search and Selection Committee; a part of the salary could be performance-based; in addition, performance-based remuneration enhancements may be fixed by the SID through reviews at regular intervals.
How to Apply
Interested candidates are requested to submit their updated CV to email@example.com with the subject “Application for Officer – Finance & Accounts position”, by end of 30th Dec 2022
Last date for Application Submission is 30th December 2022
Job Location 🇮🇳
Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore – 560 012, Karnataka
For Additional Information
🔖 Post Expires on 30th December 2022
- Indian Institute of Science (IISc) Application invited from the eligible candidates for the Post of Junior Research Fellow for the following vacancies
- Indian Institute of Science (IISc) Application invited from the eligible candidates for the Post of Junior Engineer (Group B) Recruitment
- Indian Institute of Science (IISc) Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the following post of Project Associate I Recruitment
- Indian Institute of Science (IISc) invited Applications from eligible candidates for the following post of Data Officer Recruitment
- Indian Institute of Science (IISc) invited Applications from eligible candidates for the following post of Python programmer Recruitment