The is a public, deemed, research university for higher education and research in science, engineering, design, and management. It is located in Bengaluru, in the Indian state of Karnataka. The institute was established in 1909 with active support from Jamsetji Tata and thus is also locally known as the “Tata Institute”. It was granted the deemed to be university status in 1958 and the Institute of Eminence status in 2018. IISc aims to be among the world’s foremost academic institutions through the pursuit of excellence in research and promotion of innovation by offering world-class education to train future leaders in science and technology and by applying science and technology breakthroughs for India’s wealth creation and social welfare.
Indian Institute of Science (IISc), Bangalore Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the following post of Data Officer Recruitment
- Data Officer
B.E/B.Tech in CS/IT/EE/ECE/ME/ equivalent or MCA or M.Sc (CS) Minimum 2+ years of hands-on experience in coding
- Creating and maintaining websites using WordPress
- Good knowledge of MS SQL or any other RDBMS along with writing SQL scripts
- Knowledge of Python and Selenium will be an added advantage
- Creating analytical reports using Power BI and integrating with websites will be a plus
- Data collection as and when required
- Good oral and written communication
Minimum Monthly Remuneration
- Data Officer Rs. 50,000/- (consolidated)
How to Apply
a) Candidates who are desirous to be considered strictly on the aforesaid terms and conditions may email their detailed biodata including complete academic details to firstname.lastname@example.org with Subject line “Application for the Post of Data Officer” on or before 30.06.2022.
b) No TA/DA shall be paid for attending the interview.
c) The eligible candidates will be informed through e-mail about date & time of interview. Candidates are advised to provide correct information in their biodata.
d) Candidates may please ensure that they are fulfilling all the requisite criteria prior to applying, failing which, their candidature is liable to be rejected/cancelled.
Last date for Application Submission is 30.06.2022.
Job Location 🇮🇳
Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore – 560 012, Karnataka
For Additional Information
Indian Institute of Science (IISc), Bangalore Application invited from the eligible candidates for the Post of Data Officer vacancies
- Government Job Opportunity in Indian Institute of Science
- Salary Up to Rs. 50,000/-
- Data Officer Job Opportunity for B.E/B.Tech in CS/IT/EE/ECE/ME/ equivalent or MCA or M.Sc (CS)
🔖 Post Expires on 30th June 2022