Indian Institute of Technology Hyderabad IIT Hyderabad is based on research and innovation. The vibrant research culture is evident from the number of patents and publications that IITH has. At IITH students are given with a plethora of choices, which they diligently choose with the help of a faculty advisor. IITH enjoys a very special relationship with Japanese Universities and Industries that goes beyond academic and research collaborations. In fact, some of the iconic buildings in IITH campus will carry the signature of Japanese architecture. IITH is creating a unique holistic educational ecosystem that offers interactive learning, a highly, flexible academic structure, cutting-edge research, strong industry collaboration, and entrepreneurship. It is providing an environment wherein students and faculty are not afraid to translate their dreams into realities.
Indian Institute of Technology Hyderabad Internship opportunities at TiHAN Foundation, IIT Hyderabad
- Management Students/Graduates. Character Certificate from the institution along with 2 Letter of Recommendation has to be submitted.
- Students interested in the Business Development/Consultancy/Business Financial management
- Ability to collaborate and work with the faculties and students
Minimum Monthly Remuneration
Stipend: Rs. 15,000/-pm
- This internship is based out of on-site location (TiHAN at IIT Hyderabad is the Base Location)
- Accommodation will not be provided by TiHAN Foundation or IIT HYDERABAD.
How to Apply
- Candidates, who full fill the eligibility criteria, should apply through the link given abovelatest by 5:00 pm, 31st December 2022.
To Apply: https://bit.ly/3Yqoghk
Application Deadline is 31st December 2022.
Job Location 🇮🇳
Indian Institute of Technology Hyderabad, Near NH-65, Sangareddy, Kandi, Telangana 502285
For Additional Information
- Government Job Opportunity in Indian Institute of Technology Hyderabad
- Remuneration INR 15,000 per month
- Internship position Job Opportunity for Management Students/Graduates
🔖 Post Expires on 31st December 2022