The National Institute for Entrepreneurship and Small Business Development is a premier organization of the Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship, engaged in training, consultancy, research, etc. in order to promote entrepreneurship and Skill Development. The major activities of the Institute include Training of Trainers, Management Development Programmes, Entrepreneurship-cum-Skill Development Programmes, Entrepreneurship Development Programmes and Cluster Intervention. NIESBUD has provided training to 12,37,307 persons till date through 46,837 different training programmes since inception. This includes 5,011 international participants hailing from more than 145 countries throughout the globe.
National Institute for Entrepreneurship and Small Business Development National E-Hub, invites applications for the Post of Support Team Member (STM)- Finance in National E Hub at Noida under the Scheme purely on contractual basis up to March 2022.
The position will report to the Senior Manager- Deployment. The position will take care the financial matter of the project and coordinate with the project institute.
- Support Team Member (STM)- Finance
Education Qualification – Post Graduate in relevant fields
Min. Exp- 05 Years
Maximum Age-35 years
Essential Qualification and Experience
- Post Graduate Degree in Commerce from a recognized Institution.
- Minimum 05 years’ post-qualification experience of functioning in Accounts/Finance Department of a large organization.
- Experience must be in the areas of drafting of Accounts, maintenance of Books of Accounts, Financial Reporting, in-depth knowledge of balance sheets, Preparation of Budgets, Bank Reconciliation, and Statement maintaining relations with Banks, PF and Income Tax authority’s engagement with Auditors, efficient in working on Tally etc.
- Monthly financial closure of National E-Hub, Nodal E-Hubs and other entities in accordance with generally accepted Accounting Principles, Indian Accounting Standards and Company financial policies.
- Coordinate and record all consolidations activities of all the Nodal E-Hubs, management reporting, variance analysis – planned Vs. budget etc.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual financial reporting packages to satisfy internal and external reporting requirements.
- Work with external auditors for the annual audits of the Scheme.
- Complete monthly account reconciliations in a timely manner and communicate any material exposure to the National Project Director.
- Statutory compliance process & records maintenance.
- Ensure timely and accurate filing of TDS returns, annual returns, service tax, bank reconciliations, foreign currency regulation act etc.
- Evaluate the accounting or financial reporting impact of operational decisions.
- Proactively recommend actions to strengthen and streamline processes to improve timeliness of information and reduce errors.
- Assist with the execution of quarterly reviews and year-end financial audits.
Minimum Monthly Remuneration
- Support Team Member (STM)- Finance Rs. 50,000/- per month (Maximum) Commensurate with the experience and last drawn salary
How to Apply
The relevant details are available www.niesbud.nic.in .Applications can be
mailed to email@example.com latest by 5.00 P.M. on 27.08.2021.
The National E-Hub does not assume any responsibility for technical delays. The applications uploaded beyond 1700 Hrs. on 27-08-2021 will be rejected summarily.
a. There is no prescribed format of application. The Curriculum Vitae should include all the relevant details so as to adjudge the eligibility of the candidates in terms of the prescribed qualifications and experience. The C.V. should include the applicant’s educational qualifications; complete employment history, in chronological order along with brief details of earlier assignments; responsibilities handled; compensation; contact details; date of birth etc. The applicant should also invariably indicate the minimum time required to join the duties, in case of selection.
b. The self-attested copies of all the relevant testimonials should also be sent along with the applications.
c. The applicants in Government/Public Service may either route their applications through the present employer or produce a No Objection Certificate at the time of interview failing which they will not be further considered for the position(s).
d. No TA/DA for appearing for the interview is admissible.
e. Only applications sent to the designated e-mail address by the due date and time specified will be considered for review. No hard copies need to be sent and/or will be accepted.
Application Submission Deadline latest by 5.00 P.M. on 27.08.2021
Job Location 🇮🇳
National Institute for Entrepreneurship and Small Business Development,
Noida Office, A-23, Sector-62, Institutional Area, Noida – 201309, NCR of Delhi, Uttar-Pradesh
For Additional Information
National Institute for Entrepreneurship and Small Business Development National E-Hub, invites applications for the Post of Support Team Member (STM)- Finance
- Government Job Opportunity in National Institute for Entrepreneurship and Small Business Development
- Monthly Salary Rs.50,000
- Job Opportunity for Post Graduate Degree in Commerce