The KVIC is charged with the planning, promotion, organisation and implementation of programs for the development of Khadi and other village industries in the rural areas in coordination with other agencies engaged in rural development wherever necessary.The KVIC may also undertake directly or through other agencies studies concerning the problems of Khadi and/or village industries besides research or establishing pilot projects for the development of Khadi and village industries.The KVIC is authorized to establish and maintain separate organisations for the purpose of carrying out any or all of the above matters besides carrying out any other matters incidental to its activities.
Khadi & Village Industries Commission (KVIC) is a statuary body created by the Act of Parliament under Ministry of Micro, Medium and Scale Enterprises (MSME), Govt, of India and having its State office al Paona Bazar, Imphal, Manipur.
For widening and extending supports to all the aspiring entrepreneur under PMEGP scheme, the Khadi & Village Industries Commission (KVIC). Imphal issued notification for engaging 3 (Three) posts on Contract Basis for 6 months from willing and eligible candidates for the said Scheme.
Application invited from the eligible candidates for the Post of Marketing Expect /Technical Expert /Retired Bank Official for the following vacancies
- Marketing Expect
- Technical Expert
- Retired Bank Official
Marketing Expect Bachelor’s degree in business administration / marketing/communications or graduate in any discipline with 5 years’ experience in the relevant filed preferably for Small Scale & Village Industry, Handicraft etc Or
MBA (Marketing) With 2 years experience in the relevant field preferably for Small Scale & Village industry, Handicraft etc.
- Previous experience in sales, marketing, advertising and brand management
- Excellent analytical skills and data analysis
- Strong written end verbal communication skills.
- Extensive Knowledge of current and relevant markets in rural India tor visage or cottage industry, and
- Should be well versed in local language.
Technical Expert Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline.
- Experience in different Village Industry, MSME Handicrafts, Cottage etc.
- Retired Officiate of KVIC, KVIB, DIC, MSME DI, NSIC and COIR Board not below the rank of Assistant Director
- Strong Written and verbal communication skills of local language of the State besides the official language
- Knowledge of Machinery/Raw Material Production Process / identification of potential activities in the respective areas
- Knowledge on the PMEGP Scheme. Guidelines and Procedure
Retired Bank Official Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline.
- 15 Years experience in banking with minimum experience of 3 years as Branch Manager
- Strong Written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of preparing and appraisal of project reports & knowledge of techno economical viability on the Projects
- Should be was versed in local language
Minimum Monthly Remuneration
- Marketing Expect A lump sum consolidated amount of Rs 40,000/- per month
- Technical Expert A lump sum consolidated amount of Rs 40,000/- per month
- Retired Bank Official A lump sum consolidated amount of Rs 25,000/- per month
How to Apply
The Application forms is available in our official website https://www.kvic.gov.in/
The willing and eligible Candidates should submit the application forms along with the relevant documents on or before 23-08-2021 to this office. Applicant should clearly mention on the application form “NAME OF THE POST “in which he/she is applying Late submission of the resume after the given date will not be entertained
The shortlisted candidates will be make known by Phone/E-mail and will be inform for the Interview to be held on State Office, KVIC, Imphal, Manipur. The Competent Authority has the right to reject any application without any assigning any reason
The decision of the Competent Authority will be Final.
Application Submission Deadline 23-08-2021
Job Location 🇮🇳
Khadi & Village Industries Commission, Gramodaya, 3, Irla Road, Vile Parle (West), Mumbai, Pin-400056, Maharashtra
For Additional Information
Khadi & Village Industries Commission (KVIC) Application invited from the eligible candidates for the Post of Marketing Expect /Technical Expert /Retired Bank Official
- Government Job Opportunity in Khadi & Village Industries Commission (KVIC)
- Monthly Salary Rs.25,000 to Rs.40,000
- Job Opportunity for Bachelor’s degree in business administration / marketing/communications or graduate in any discipline