The National Institute of Rural Development and Panchayati Raj (NIRD&PR), an autonomous organisation under the Union Ministry of Rural Development, is a premier national centre of excellence in rural development and Panchayati Raj. Recognized internationally as one of the UN-ESCAP Centres of Excellence, it builds capacities of rural development functionaries, elected representatives of PRIs, bankers, NGOs and other stakeholders through inter-related activities of training, research and consultancy. The Institute is located in the historic city of Hyderabad in Telangana state. The NIRD&PR celebrated its Golden Jubilee Year of establishment in 2008. In addition to the main campus at Hyderabad, this Institute has North-Eastern Regional Centre at Guwahati, Assam to meet the NE-regional needs.
National Institute of Rural Development & Panchayati Raj NRLM Resource Cell, NIRD&PR needs the services of dynamic and experienced persons
to be empaneled as National Resource Persons for the following themes under DAY-NRLM to provide technical services:
- Financial Inclusion (Digital Finance, Enterprise finance, Micro insurance & socialsecurity)
- Sub-theme: Digital Finance
- Sub-theme: Enterprise Finance
- Sub-theme: Micro Insurance & Social Security
- Livelihood Farm ( Sustainable Agriculture, Organic farming, Livestock, NTFP and ValueChain)
- Sub-theme: Sustainable Agriculture
- Sub-theme: Organic Farming
- Sub-theme: Livestock
- Sub-theme: NTFP
- Sub-theme: Value Chain
- Livelihood Non-Farm (Handloom and Handicrafts, Food Processing, Rural Tourism, Business accounting etc.,)
- Sub-theme: Sustainable Rural Enterprises, Business Accounting and Business Monitoring and Management
- Sub-theme: Entrepreneurship in rural areas – training and support for the usage of NRLM’s Enterprise support software for various project activities.
- Institution Building and Capacity Building
- Food Nutrition Health & WASH
- Convergence & Social Development
- Thematic Studies/MLE
- Community Funds and Bookkeeping practices
- MIS (SHG/Federation Transaction System application implementation)
Deen Dayal Antyodaya Yojana- National Rural Livelihoods Mission (DAY-NRLM) under the Ministry of Rural Development (MoRD) aims at creating efficient and effective institutional platforms of the rural poor enabling them to increase household incomes through sustainable livelihoods and improved access to financial and public services. The NRLM functions in a
mission mode for target- based time bound delivery of outcomes following a demand driven approach which would allow the states to formulate their own poverty alleviation plans on the basis of available allocation, resources and skills.
NRLM (RC), NIRD&PR has empaneled 400 + resource persons at the National level including North Eastern states to support various capacity building activities of NRLM and utilizing their knowledge, exposure, expertise and experience for NRLM process, trainings, preparation of
training modules, field visits, documentation of case studies, best practices and handholding support to SRLMs as per their demand.
To support the implementation of the above agenda, there is a need to build a vast pool of National Resource Persons who have specific experience and expertise in various aspects in the following criteria under Financial Inclusion
- National Resource Persons
For more details of posts, application form, essential and desirable qualifications, Job requirements and the terms and conditions please visit Official website: Click Here
How to Apply
The candidates should apply only through online through the website- http://career.nirdpr.in/
To know more details of NRPs engagement, payment and entitlements, please go through the NRP policy in NIRDPR NRLM website http://nirdpr.org.in/nrlm.aspx or http://nirdpr.org.in/nird_docs/nrlm/nrlm-resource-person-Policy-260719.pdf
Applications are invited from eligible professionals to support training and capacity building needs of various State Rural Livelihood Missions across the country on the aforesaid specializations. Candidate shall not apply for more than two themes.
Last date for receipt of application is 01/09/2021.
For further details visit: http://career.nirdpr.in/
Application Submission Deadline 01/09/2021.
Job Location 🇮🇳
National Institute of Rural Development & Panchayati Raj, Rajendranagar mandal, Hyderabad, Telangana 500030
For Additional Information
National Institute of Rural Development & Panchayati Raj NRLM invites applications from eligible professionals to support training and capacity building needs of various State Rural Livelihood Missions across the country.
- Government Job Opportunity in National Institute of Rural Development & Panchayati Raj
- National Resource Persons for the various themes under DAY-NRLM
- Job Opportunity for Master’s degree in any discipline or equivalent degree/diploma or Bachelor’s degree in science, commerce and technology, PG Diploma courses on computer, Management, social science