The National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT) is an autonomous organisation set up in 1961 by the Government of India to assist and advise the Central and State Governments on policies and programmes for qualitative improvement in school education. The major objectives of NCERT and its constituent units are to: undertake, promote and coordinate research in areas related to school education; prepare and publish model textbooks, supplementary material, newsletters, journals and develops educational kits, multimedia digital materials, etc. organise pre-service and in-service training of teachers; develop and disseminate innovative educational techniques and practices;collaborate and network with state educational departments, universities, NGOs and other educational institutions; act as a clearing house for ideas and information in matters related to school education; and act as a nodal agency for achieving the goals of Universalisation of Elementary Education.
Engagement of Video-Editor, Graphic Assistant and Production Assistant only on daily wages
MPD, CIET, NCERT invites applications from eligible candidates to prepare the panel of the following positions in Media Production Division
- Video Editors
- Graphic Artist
- Production Assistant
2.Diploma in Video Editing from recognized institute
3.Skills of non- linear Video Editing
1.Two years of works experience
2.Skills in the Computer Graphic work with typing in Hindi & English.
3.Knowledge of TV/Redio programme Production
4.Software Knowledge: Abode Premier Pro & Abode Photoshop.
5.Preference will be given to Good knowledge of Hindi and English (Written & Spoken).
1.MFA in Applied Art/Painting/Design.
2.Diploma (2 or 3 years) in Graphics related work from recognized institution
1.Two years of works experience
2.Skills in the Computer Graphics in Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, InDesign and Adobe after Effects.
3.Skill in figurative illustrations
4.Preference will be given to the candidate having Good knowledge of Hindi and English (Written & Spoken).
1.Master Degree in Mass Communication from a recognized University or Master degree in any subject with PG diploma in Mass
1.Two years of works experience (research for writing TV scripts/ Production)
2.Preference will be given to the candidate having Good knowledge of Hindi and English (Written and Spoken).
3.Computer skills: MS word, Excel & Power Point Presentation etc.
4.Translation of Hindi – English vis-vis.
5.One year experience in research for writing TV scripts.
1.Master Degree in Mass Communication/ Journalism from a recognized University. or Master /Bachelor degree in any subject with PG diploma in Mass Communication/Journalism.
2.Two years of works experience in Anchoring.
1.Preference will be given to the candidates having good knowledge of Hindi and English (Written & Spoken).
2.Computer skills: MS word, Excel & Power Point Presentation etc.
3.Translation of Hindi – English vis-vis.
4.One year experience in research for writing TV scripts
1.Senior Secondary school certificate from Govt.recognised Board.
2.One year ITI diploma/ Course in carpentry from Govt. recognised Board.
1.Work experience in floor/ set designing
Minimum Monthly Remuneration
- Video Editors Remuneration @ Rs.2500/- per day
- Graphic Artist Remuneration @ Rs.2500/- per day
- Production Assistant Remuneration @ Rs.2500/- per day
- Anchor Remuneration @ Rs.2500/- per day
- Carpenter Remuneration @ Rs.2500/- per day
How to Apply
Those candidates who fulfill the above conditions may send their applications only in attached prescribed format along with soft copy of certificates (PDF format) on both the e-mail email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org till 05th September, 2021. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview and/or skill test in online/face-to-face mode, to be decided later. In case of online interview, the candidate must appear as per the assigned slot only.
Please note that only selected candidates will be intimated. No other query will be entertained.
- The minimum eligibility for each post has to be met. It is the responsibility of the candidates to ensure that they fulfil the eligibility conditions in terms of (i) educational qualifications (ii) experience etc.
- These posts are purely temporary and posts may increase/decrease as per need.
- Candidates should bring and produce their original certificates along with bio-data in support of their degree and experiences at the time of interview and /or skill test if done through face-to-face mode.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- If selected, candidates may be required to join immediately.
- Candidates should produce their written and/or published work, if any, (including their artwork, Multimedia, Graphics, Animation, Audio/Videos/ Advertisements/Promos/Jingles, Books, translation work, Journals, Thesis/Dissertation/ Magazines, portals links, mobile apps store links etc. developed by them) at the time of interview.
- The Council reserves the right to relaxation in the requirements i.e., experience in exceptional cases.
- Canvassing through any means shall be taken seriously and the candidature is liable to be rejected.
- Relaxation in age and percentage of marks shall be given as per the Govt. of India norms.
Application Submission Deadline 05th September, 2021
Job Location 🇮🇳
Central Institute of Educational Technology, National Council of Educational Research and Training, Sri Aurobindo Marg, New Delhi-110016
For Additional Information
National Council of Educational Research and Training invited Applications from eligible candidates for the following post of Video Editors/ Graphic Artist / Production Assistant / Anchor / Carpenter Recruitment
- Government Job Opportunity in National Council of Educational Research and Training
- Salary Rs.2500/- per day
- Job Opportunity for Mass Communication/ Journalism from a recognized University. or Master /Bachelor degree in any subject