Maulana Azad National Institute of Technology Bhopal is a public technical university located in Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh, India. It is part of a group of publicly funded institutions in India known as National Institutes of Technology. The Institute is successfully meeting the objective of producing skilled Technocrats of the highest quality who are able to take up the challenges of the industries and Research organizations of the country. MANIT offers various undergraduate and post graduate courses and research programs.
Applications are invited from the Indian nationals, giving full details of educational qualifications and experience for the following position as details given below under the research project titled “Development of Fractional Order Regularization Optical Flow Model Based Smoke Detection System in Surveillance Videos”, funded by National Board for Higher Mathematics (NBHM). Department of Atomic Energy (DAE), Govt, of India under the supervision of Dr. Pushpendra Kumar, Assistant Professor. Department of Mathematics, Bioinformatics & Computer Applications, MANIT-Bhopal-462003. The initial appointment is for a limited period of six months from the date of the joining and it may be extended for a further period of six months or the completion of the project subjected to the requirement and performance of the individual.
- Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
Position: Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
M.Sc.(Mathematics)/M.Tech./M.E. or Equivalent degree in Computer Science & Engineering/ Electronics/ Electrical Engineering/IT. Preference will be given to the GAIE/NET qualified candidates.
The applicants are desired to know the computer programming (preferably MATLAB/Python) and basic concepts of Mathematics and Image Processing. Preference will be given to the candidates who published papers in SCI/SCIE/SCOPUS indexed journals.
Terms & Conditions:
- The applicant will be responsible for the authenticity of information, other documents and photographs submitted.
- The association between PI and the candidate can be discontinued at any time by giving one month’s notice in writing either by the PI of the project to candidate or by the candidate to PI of the project.
- Candidate selected for this position can also apply for the regular Ph.D program in MANIT Bhopal, provided they satisfy the eligibility criterion followed by selection process laid down by the institute.
- After qualifying the Ph.D admission/ selection test the candidate will be registered as a regular Ph.D scholar and eligible to draw the fellowship and other allowances as per the Institute rules.
Minimum Monthly Remuneration
Emoluments: Rs. 31,000/- per month for first two years and Rs. 35,000/- per month for third year Duration: 3 Years
How to Apply
The candidates should fill the application form in the prescribed format available on the institute website (www.manit.ac.in). Advance copy of application form along with resume and attested photocopies of the relevant certificates/documents from the 10th standard onwards must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com on or before 15th September 2021 up to 5:00 PM. The shortlisted candidates will be informed by email for online interview procedure.
Application Submission Deadline 15th September 2021 up to 5:00 PM
Job Location 🇮🇳
Maulana Azad National Institute of Technology Bhopal, Near Mata Mandir, Link Road No.3, – Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh-462003
For Additional Information
- Government Job Opportunity in Maulana Azad National Institute of Technology Bhopal
- Monthly Salary Rs.31,000 to Rs.35,000
- Job Opportunity for Engineering in M.Sc.(Mathematics)/M.Tech./M.E. or Equivalent degree in Computer Science & Engineering/ Electronics/ Electrical Engineering/IT