Indian Institute of Technology Hyderabad IIT Hyderabad is based on research and innovation. The vibrant research culture is evident from the number of patents and publications that IITH has. At IITH students are given with a plethora of choices, which they diligently choose with the help of a faculty advisor. IITH enjoys a very special relationship with Japanese Universities and Industries that goes beyond academic and research collaborations. In fact, some of the iconic buildings in IITH campus will carry the signature of Japanese architecture. IITH is creating a unique holistic educational ecosystem that offers interactive learning, a highly, flexible academic structure, cutting-edge research, strong industry collaboration, and entrepreneurship. It is providing an environment wherein students and faculty are not afraid to translate their dreams into realities.
Advertisement for the post of Junior Senior Research Fellow (JRF) (No. of Post: One) for three year
Applications are invited from Indian nationals with good academic background to attend the online interview for the post of Junior Research Fellow position (No. of Post: One) as a part of SERB project. Details are given below
- Junior Research Fellow
Project Title High Entropy Carbide Based Cutting Tool Inserts
M.Tech./ M.E./ or equivalent degree in Metallurgical Engineering/ Materials Science/ Ceramics Engineering/ Mechanical Engineering/ Manufacturing/ Production Engineering or related areas. Candidate having MTech/ME degrees
should have previously qualified GATE once.
B.Tech./ B.E. or equivalent degree in Metallurgical Engineering/ Materials
Science/ Ceramics Engineering/ Mechanical Engineering/ Manufacturing/
Production Engineering or related areas. Candidate having B.Tech./B.E. degree
should have a valid GATE score.
Minimum Monthly Remuneration
Salary: Rs.30000/-Per Month
How to Apply
1) Interested applicants should apply online by 14th April, 2022, through the online google form:
- The interview of shortlisted candidates will be conducted online. The date and time of the interview will be informed after shortlisting. Selection committee may set some cut-off mark for qualifying degrees for shortlisting, if number of
applications are large. For any query in this regard, candidates may write to Prof. Bharat B. Panigrahi, Principal investigator (Email: firstname.lastname@example.org), Department of Materials Science and Metallurgical Engineering.
Application Submission Deadline 14th April, 2022
Job Location 🇮🇳
Indian Institute of Technology Hyderabad, Near NH-65, Sangareddy, Kandi, Telangana 502285
For Additional Information
- Government Job Opportunity in Indian Institute of Technology Hyderabad
- Remuneration INR 31000/- pm + HRA (as per norms)
- Junior Officer Job Opportunity for M.Tech./ M.E./B.Tech./ B.E/ Metallurgical Engineering/ Materials Science/ Ceramics Engineering/ Mechanical Engineering/ Manufacturing/ Production Engineering