Indian Institute of Technology Hyderabad IIT Hyderabad is based on research and innovation. The vibrant research culture is evident from the number of patents and publications that IITH has. At IITH students are given with a plethora of choices, which they diligently choose with the help of a faculty advisor. IITH enjoys a very special relationship with Japanese Universities and Industries that goes beyond academic and research collaborations. In fact, some of the iconic buildings in IITH campus will carry the signature of Japanese architecture. IITH is creating a unique holistic educational ecosystem that offers interactive learning, a highly, flexible academic structure, cutting-edge research, strong industry collaboration, and entrepreneurship. It is providing an environment wherein students and faculty are not afraid to translate their dreams into realities.
DST NM-ICPS Technology Innovation Hub on Autonomous Navigation and Data Acquisition Systems (UAVs, ROVs, etc.) – TiHAN at IIT Hyderabad will be the source for fundamental knowledge and technologies (IPs, Publications, Products, Commercialization as Licensing, ToTs…) in the technology vertical of Autonomous Navigation and Data Acquisition Systems (UAVs, ROVs, etc.).
- Junior Officer
Qualification: Master’s degree in any discipline with at least 60% marks or its equivalent Grade
Experience: Minimum 3 years of experience in any Centrally Funded Technical Institutes (CFTIs)/Centrally Funded Institutes (CFIs)
• Accommodation will not be provided by TiHAN Foundation or IIT HYDERABAD
• Please note that, the position is on-site & based out of IIT Hyderabad campus
Minimum Monthly Remuneration
Salary: Rs.30000/-Per Month
How to Apply
• Candidates, who fulfil the eligibility criteria, should apply through the link given above latest by 5:00 pm, 12th April, 2022.
• For more details, please visit https://tihan.iith.ac.in/careers/
Application Submission Deadline 12th April, 2022
Job Location 🇮🇳
Indian Institute of Technology Hyderabad, Near NH-65, Sangareddy, Kandi, Telangana 502285
For Additional Information
- Government Job Opportunity in Indian Institute of Technology Hyderabad
- Remuneration Rs. 30,000/- per month
- Junior Officer Job Opportunity for Master’s degree in any discipline