Indian Institute of Management Indore Established in 1996, with the objectives of imparting high quality management education and training by the Department of Higher Education, Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India; IIM Indore is recognized as one of the premier management institutions, comparable to the best in the world for teaching, research and interaction with industries and is an institute of national importance under the Indian Institutes of Management Act 2017. IIM Indore is now the second IIM in the nation to receive triple accreditations. IIM Indore has been a leader in the field of management education, interfacing with the industry, government and PSU. The Institute has been awarded the EFMD Quality Improvement System (EQUIS) accreditation by EFMD, the globally recognized international organization for management development on December 10, 2019. As of March 2019, the ‘Triple Crown’ was received by only 90 business schools globally, out of the 13,000+ schools offering business degree programmes.
Indian Institute of Management Indore Applications are invited from excellent academic record and relevant work experience for recruitment to the Part time Medical Officer post
- Part time Medical Officer
Position: Part time Medical Officer
- A minimum of 03 years of clinical experience.
- A registered medical practitioner.
- MBBS recognized by MCI
Key Responsibility Areas of Part time Medical Officer (8 AM- 12 PM)
- To ensure highest standards of patient care for all patients attending to the Institute’s Medical Centre.
- To provide daily OPD services between 8 am to 12 noon on all days of the week except Sundays and closed holidays, to the IIMI community members.
- Assessment of patient’s condition, maintaining clinical notes and taking the necessary actions and to prescribe medicines as needed.
- Perform urgent medical services like stabilization, assessment and diagnosis and/or immediate resuscitation when necessary and perform treatment and referral to a specialist if necessary.
- Establish and maintain teamwork and cooperation with other healthcare providers to ensure patients will receive maximum benefit from coordinated care.
- Keep the Hostel Office and CAO informed about any health-related issue of students on
campus and also inform CAO then if community member is referred to a hospital.
Minimum Monthly Remuneration
- Salary will not be a constraint for the deserving candidate. The selected candidate will be offered fixed-term contract for a period of one year and extendable one year at a time for a maximum period of three years on a consolidated monthly pay package subject to satisfactory performance which will be reviewed on an annual basis.
How to Apply
Interested and eligible candidates are requested to send their application in the Prescribed Format along with scanned copies of Qualification Certificates (One PDF file for all qualifications certificates as Annexure-1), Experience Certificate (One PDF file for all Experience certificates as Annexure-2) and Category/PwD certificate if applicable (One PDF file for Category and PwD certificates as Annexure-3) along with CV via email at firstname.lastname@example.org with super scribed subject as “APPLICATION FOR PART TIME MEDICAL OFFICER (8 AM- 12 PM)” on or before October 20, 2021.
Only application received through email on or before the last date (October 20, 2021) will be considered.
Application Submission Deadline October 20, 2021
Job Location 🇮🇳
Indian Institute of Management Indore, Prabandh Shikhar, Rau – Pithampur Rd, Indore, Madhya Pradesh 453556
For Additional Information
- Government Job Opportunity in Indian Institute of Management Indore
- Part time Medical Officer Job Opportunity
- Job Opportunity for MBBS recognized by MCI