National Institute of Technology, Silchar is one of the premier institutes of higher education in India. Having a NIRF ranking of 48 among all engineering colleges in the country, NIT Silchar focuses both on the academic and cocurricular development of the students. With the lush greenery, the tranquil lakes, state-of-the-art auditoriums, student cafes, advanced library, and seminar halls, the campus is alluring to both the students and outsiders alike. The campus life here is very lively with different activities going on throughout the academic year. The students have a plethora of choices to zero in on their interests; be it performing arts, sports activities, or technical activities.
IEEE Silchar Subsection came into existence on 26th June 2021 with great efforts from the IEEE community at NIT Silchar and other IEEE Members from the North-Eastern region. IEEE Silchar Subsection will have geographical reach over higher educational institutions in Assam, Tripura, Mizoram, Manipur, and Nagaland states of the NorthEastern Part of India in respect of activities of IEEE. The subsection works for creating opportunity and space in the line of IEEE mandate to advance technology for the benefit of humanity. The subsection looks at various technical activities, including facilitating Technical Co-Sponsorship for Conferences, Conducting Workshops, Technical Seminars, Distinguished Lecture programs, Colloquiums, and other possible technical activities. The subsection is actively engaged in bringing student members into various activities through the student chapters
IEEE Silchar Subsection in collaboration with NIT Silchar and BVEC Karimganj presents One Week National Level Webinar on Science & Technology Awareness (S&T-2021) programme for Higher Secondary Students.
E-Certificates will be provided to those participants who have attended the program without any absentism.
The aim of organizing this one-week long programme is to provide a platform for all the school students to get career exposure and shape their career choices. These seminars will help students to identify career goals, set education milestones, and derive clear pathways to achieve them. The purpose of this programme is to help students understand career development as a whole which will help them to grow and prosper in their lives. There will be inspiring talks and interactive activities to motivate students and imparting a sense of achievement
- Promoting interest in Science and Technology among the younger generation.
- Encouraging scientific and technological creativity among students and inculcating a sense of pride in their talent.
- Providing exploratory experiences, encouraging creative thinking and promoting psychomotor skills among school students.
- Encouraging problem solving approach and developing appropriate technologies, and integrating and applying scientific ideas in daily
- life situations.
- Popularizing science and technology among the masses and creating an awareness regarding its impact on the socio-economic and sustainable
- development of the country.
Who can Apply?
Students of Any CBSE, State Board Affiliated Schools Can Participate In The Programme. Any Student From Class X, XI And XII Can Take Part In This Programme.
◆ Registration Fee: NIL
How to Apply
◆ Candidate should submit an online application by clicking the Apply Online. Participants need to fill up the online application form by using the link given below with all the required details.
Online Registration Link: https://forms.gle/ZRnstZXXrsiTE1HB6
The intimation about the webinars will be sent to the candidates
via email. Certificates will be issued to the participants only after
the successful completion of the webinars.
Procedure for Registration
- Fill in Applicants Information, Personal Information, Standard of the Student, Interested subject after Class-X, Subject/Group of the Participant Email, Type of your Institution , Contact Number and Corresponding Address.
- The Star Marked details are mandatory (*).
- Check Summary Page before submission.
- Last date for registration is 15th November, 2021
- Event date 22-26th November 2021
- Notification by email: 16th November 2021
For Additional Information
One-Week Course on “One-Week Science & Technology Awareness Week for Higher Secondary Students
Organizer Information 🇮🇳
National Institute of Technology(NIT) , Silchar, Assam, NIT Road, Fakiratilla, Silchar, Assam 788010
- One Week Training Programme Organized by National Institute of Technology(NIT) , Silchar, Assam
- Learn About Science & Technology Awareness (S&T-2021) programme for Higher Secondary Students
- One Week Training Programme for Class X, XI And XII