The University of Hyderabad (UoH) was born in 1974 in ‘The Golden Threshold'(GT), in the heart of the city, which was bequeathed to the university by Sarojini Naidu’s family. Built in an Indo-European style of architecture, with huge Islamic-style arches, and a colonial-style colonnaded verandah, the Golden Threshold housed the university until it moved into its sprawling 2,500 acres campus. Today the university is the most sought after place for higher studies in the region.
Applications are invited in the prescribed format (along with copies of educational qualifications and work experience) from eligible candidates for the Post of Full Stack Developer in the Office of the Principle Investigator, e-Governance under the “Institution of Eminence” project granted to the University of Hyderabad by the Government of India and MHRD Notification No. F11/9/2019- U3(A) dated 17.02.2020.
- Full Stack Developer
Position:Full Stack Developer
Minimum Qualification: B.Tech/MCA/M.Tech
Work Experience Minimum 3 years as Full Stack Developer.
Skill Set Required
- Node.js, should have familiarity with Express.js, Middleware and API construction in Node.js.
- Knowledge of MVC framework implementation in AngularJS is
- Proficiency in MySQL, MongoDB, PostgreSQL is required.
- Should be familiar with document management system (GridFS)
- Knowledge of BPM tools like Camunda is expected.
- Should have fair understanding of Ubuntu Server and should be
able to run/write shell scripts.
- Should have experience in Full Stack Development and End-toEnd implementation and commissioning.
Duties and Responsibilities
- To take the Technical know-how of functionality of every module of e-Governance Project of the University.
- To technically maintain the e-Governance Application build on Open Source Technology
- To Build up new modules as per the requirements from the Stake holders.
- To address to change requests.
- To address bugs reported and fixing the same.
- To prepare programmer’s and user manual jointly with reporting head with screen shots, and how to do, what to do and where to do.
- To provide online/onsite/offline support at all user sites as and whenever required
Minimum Monthly Remuneration
- Emolument(s) Rs. 50,000/- per month (Consolidated)
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply in the prescribed format (enclosed) to the Principle Investigator, eGovernance Cell, Zakir Hussain Complex, University of Hyderabad, Prof. C R Rao Road, Gachibowli, Hyderabad -500046. Envelope should be super scribed “Application for the post of Full Stack Developer, e-Governance, UoH under IoE”.
The applications should reach the above address on or before 11th February, 2022 (Friday). Applications received after the last date will not be considered. The short-listed candidates would have to appear for an interview at the University of Hyderabad, Gachibowli, Hyderabad 500 046 on the date intimated to them. Intimation will be sent via email only.
Application Submission Deadline is 11th February, 2022 (Friday)
Job Location 🇮🇳
University of Hyderabad, e-Governance Cell, Zakir Hussain Complex, Prof.C.R. Rao Road, P.O . Central University, Gachibowli, Hyderabad- 500 046
For Additional Information
Applications are invited in the prescribed format (along with copies of educational qualifications and work experience) from eligible candidates for the Post of Full Stack Developer
- Government Full Stack Developer Job Opportunity in University of Hyderabad
- Monthly Salary Rs. 50,000/- per month (Consolidated)
- Job Opportunity for Engineering in Computers/ Computer Science/ Computer Technology/ Information Technology/ Electronics/ Electronics & Communication