The Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS) is a deemed university fully funded by the University Grants Commission, Government of India. Sukoon is a field action project of the School of Human Ecology at the Tata Institute ofSocial Sciences, Mumbai. Sukoon provides psycho-social services to litigants approaching court settings for matrimonial disputes and conducts primary research in the area of couple and family well-being. Sukoon counseling centers are currently operational in 6 courts in Mumbai.
Vacancy for 2 positions of Administrative-cum-Accounts Assistants in TISS field action project unit: Resource Centre for Interventions on Violence Against Women
- Administrative-cum-Accounts Assistants
- Essential requirements: At least a Bachelors Degree, with NGO/social sector/academic institution (higher education) experience of at least 2 years, and in-depth knowledge of ERP systems (including Tally, or other PMS applications) and proficient in computer usage, fluency in written English for noting drafting & other official communication purposes;
- Preference will be given to those with degree in Commerce/Finance/Business Administration, and to women;
- Willing to travel occasionally and work beyond office setting with varied groups of individuals, and to work in team with programme & research personnel, train self and others in programme-based financial management.
Job Description :
- Manage & Oversee the daily Operations of the Accounts Department
- Monitoring & analysing accounting data and produce Financial Statements or reports
- Payroll & Statutory related activities
- Audit related activities
- ERP related activities
- Establishing and enforcing proper accounting methods, policies and principles
- Keeping of accounts information confidential and secure them with random database backups
- All Administrative work including Training arrangements, Ticket
Minimum Monthly Remuneration
- Monthly Remuneration Remuneration Approx 20,000 – 25000 PM as per experience
How to Apply
Curriculum vitae/resumes – containing phone and e-mail contact details – must be sent preferably vide e-mail (with subject line ‘Admin. positions’) to email@example.com
OR by post to Dr. Trupti Jhaveri Panchal (Asst. Professor), School of Social Work, Tata Institute of Social Sciences, V.N. Purav Marg, Deonar, Mumbai-400088.
The Institute reserves the right in short listing the candidates. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview through an email.
Note: The selected candidate will have to be join with immediate effect.
Selected candidates will be remunerated as mutually negotiated and appointed annually on contractual basis.
Application Submission Deadline 15th of December, 2021
Job Location 🇮🇳
Tata Institute of Social Sciences, V.N. Purav Marg, Deonar, Mumbai, 400088, Maharastra
For Additional Information
- Government Job Opportunity in Tata Institute of Social Sciences
- Monthly Remuneration: Rs 20,000 to 25,000 per month
- Job Opportunity for Commerce/Finance/Business Administration