National Monuments Authority (NMA) under the Ministry of Culture, Govt. of India has been setup as per provisions of The Ancient Monuments and Archaeological Sites and Remains AMASR (Amendment and Validation) Act, 2010 which was enacted in March, 2010. Several functions have been assigned to the NMA for the protection and preservation of monuments and sites through management of the prohibited and regulated area around the centrally protected monuments. One amongst these responsibilities of NMA is also to consider grant of permissions to applicants for construction related activity in the prohibited and regulated area.
Filling up of various Post of Director / Under Secretary / Administrative officer/ System / Photo Officer on Deputation basis in National Monuments Authority (NMA), Ministry of Culture.
- Under Secretary
- Administrative officer
- Photo Officer
A detailed circular regarding Qualification, Experience, Remuneration, Personal interaction & other terms and conditions etc. may be downloaded from the NMA website www.nma.qov.in.
Minimum Monthly Remuneration
- Director 01 (One) (Level -13 in the Pay Matrix Rs. 37400-67000)
- Under Secretary 01 (One) (Level -11 in the Pay Matrix Rs. 15600-39100)
- Administrative officer 01 (One) (Level -08 in the Pay Matrix Rs. 9300-34800)
- System 01 (One) Analyst (Level -10 in the Pay Matrix Rs. 15600-39100)
- Photo Officer 01 (One) (Level 06 in the Pay Matrix Rs.9300-34800)
How to Apply
The applications of suitable and willing officers/officials, in the enclosed proforma (Annexure -II) may be forwarded through proper channel for filling up of these posts along with the Cadre Clearance, Vigilance Clearance, Integrity Certificate. A certificate by the Cadre Controlling Authority in the enclosed proforma (Annexure -III) along with attested copies of their Annual Confidential Reports/Annual Performance Appraisal Reports for the last 05 years may be sent for consideration. The duly completed applications along with all the requisite documents may be sent to the Member Secretary, National Monuments Authority , 24 Tilak Marg, New Delhi- 110001 or on E- mail email@example.com by 31-05-2022 No action shall be taken on advance copy or applications received after the last date of submission. The details are available at NMA Website: www.nma.gov.in
Application Submission Deadline 31-05-2022
Job Location 🇮🇳
National Monuments Authority (NMA), 24, Tilak Marg, Bhagwan Das Lane, Mandi House, New Delhi, Delhi 110001
For Additional Information
- Government Job Opportunity in National Monuments Authority (NMA)
- Monthly Salary Level 06 in the Pay Matrix Rs.9300-34800) to (Level -13 in the Pay Matrix Rs. 37400-67000)
- Job Opportunity for Persons from Central Government