National Institute of Technology Tiruchirappalli (NIT Tiruchirappalli or NIT Trichy) is a national research university near the city of Tiruchirappalli in Tamil Nadu, India. It was founded as Regional Engineering College Tiruchirappalli in 1964 by the Governments of India and Tamil Nadu under the affiliation of the University of Madras. The college was granted Deemed University status in 2003 with the approval of the University Grants Commission, All India Council for Technical Education and Government of India and renamed as National Institute of Technology Tiruchirappalli. National Institute of Technology Trichy is one of the 31 National Institutes of Technology established by the Government of India. Today, NITT is an autonomous co-educational technological institute, with 10 undergraduate and 28 graduate programs. Undergraduate programs lead to the B.
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the position of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) for the DST, GOI project titled “Sustainable Energy system for Achieving Novel Carbon neutral Energy communities (SUSTENANCE)” in the Department of Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Department of Computer Science and Engineering, National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli.
- Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
Position: Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
B.E/B.Tech in Electrical/CSE with M.E/M.Tech in Power Electronics/Power systems/CSE. Minimum 70% or 7.5CGPA in UG and
PG from a recognized University/ Institute.
Age should be less than 30 years and should have valid GATE Score.
Duration of Project 42 Months (extension based on performance review every 12 months)
- Purchase of Equipment and inventories for the project.
- Design and development of converters for PV Applications.
- Site Survey.
- Design and development of energy management software.
- The candidate selected as Junior Research Fellow, will be permitted to register for PhD programme as per NITT rules and regulations.
- The candidate selected as JRF will get an opportunity to work with IIT
Bombay, IISc Bangalore, European countries.
Minimum Monthly Remuneration
- Salary Rs. 31000 +16% HRA
How to Apply
▪ Eligible candidates may send the scanned copy of their duly filled applications (only in the prescribed format given below) along with the relevant supporting documents by email to: email@example.com with the subject marked as “JRF Application-DSTSUSTENANCE”.
▪ Preference will be given to the candidate who is having good academic record, research potential, relevant experience. However, the selection of the candidate would be based on their performance in the Written Test and Interview.
▪ The date of written test and interview will be communicated to the shortlisted candidates by E-mail. No T.A/D.A will be paid for attending the written test and the interview.
▪ The selection committee decision is final. If any applicant is found to canvass in any manner, the candidate selection shall be summarily rejected.
▪ The last date for receipt of applications is 10.09.2021
Dr. G. Saravana Ilango (Principal Investigator), Associate Professor, Department of Electrical and Electronics Engineering
National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli – 620015
Application Submission Deadline 10.09.2021
Job Location 🇮🇳
National Institute of Technology Tiruchirappalli, Tanjore Main Road, NH67, near BHEL, Tiruchirappalli, Tamil Nadu 620015
For Additional Information
- Government Job Opportunity in National Institute of Technology Tiruchirappalli
- Monthly Salary Rs.31,000
- Job Opportunity for Engineering in Computers/ Computer Science/ Computer Technology/ Information Technology/ Electronics/ Electronics & Communication