National Institute Of Technology, Silchar (राष्ट्रीय प्रौद्योगिकी संस्थान, सिलचर) is one of the 31 National Institutes of Technology of India and was established in 1967 as a Regional Engineering College in Assam. In 2002 it was upgraded to the status of National Institute of Technology and was declared as Institute of National Importance under the National Institutes of Technology Act, 2007.
Applications are invited from Indian citizens for a temporary of post of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) for the DST sponsored SERB POWER Grant project in the Department of Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering NIT Silchar.
Title of the project Design & Implementation of a hybrid underwater vehicle manipulator (HUVM) for cleaning of bio-foulings on a submerged pipeline in a sea
- Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
- Essential Qualification M.E., M. Tech or equivalent degree in Instrumentation Engineering/Electrical Engineering/Technology
streams(Control/Mechatronics/Robotics) (GATE/NET qualified) with first class in B.E/B.Tech.&/or M.E./M.Tech.
- Desirable Qualification
- Masters’ Degree in Control/Mechatronics/Robotics with research experience in the field of robotics, compliant mechanism, mechatronics
- Proficiency in MATLAB/Simulink, ROS/CAD/CAM/Solidworks and/or
Python is preferred.
- Throughout First Class in an academic career is preferred.
Minimum Monthly Remuneration
Rs. 31,000/- per month
Note: Candidate will be eligible for H.R.A as per the Project/ Institute norms
How to Apply
Applicants are requested to submit the signed scanned copy of their filled-in application form along with CV, all the marksheets and certificates and one small write-up (50-100words) on how the candidate fits into the project, and all other relevant documents to the P.I. through email at firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line “Application for the post of JRF under SERB-DST project SPG/2021/1004750”. Call letter for shortlisted candidates will be sent through email. Contact PI for clarifying doubts, if any
Application Submission Deadline 10.12.2022
Job Location 🇮🇳
National Institute of Technology Silchar, Fakiratilla, Silchar, Assam 788010
For Additional Information
- Government Job Opportunity in National Institute of Technology Silchar
- Monthly Rs. 31,000/- per month
- Junior Research Fellow (JRF) Opportunity for M.E., M. Tech or equivalent degree in Instrumentation Engineering/ Electrical Engineering/Technology streams (Control/Mechatronics/Robotics)
🔖 Post Expires on 10th December 2022