The college was established in 1963 with the name as Malaviya Regional Engineering College, Jaipur as a joint venture of the Government of India and the Government of Rajasthan, Subsequently; on June 26, 2002 the college has been given the status of National Institute of Technology and on 15 August 2007, Proclaimed Institute of National Importance through Act of Parliament. The Institute is fully funded by Ministry of Education (Shiksha Mantralaya), Government of India. More than 12,000 students have already been graduated since its establishment.
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the position (One in Number and purely contractual) of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) under SERB-SRG India sponsored project on “Design and Development of High-Power Density Transformer-Rectifier-Unit for More Electric Aircraft Application” in the department of Electrical Engineering, MNIT Jaipur.
- Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
• M.Tech/M.E. in Electrical Engineering with specialization in Power Electronics/Electrical Drives/Power System/Control System or equivalent.
• Candidate should have qualified GATE in the past.
• Good academic record and knowledge in the relevant area.
• Candidates should have experimental knowledge in the hardware development and design of power electronic converter prototypes.
• Knowledge of MATLAB, PSIM, PCB Design Software and Microcontroller/Digital Signal Controller/FPGA.
• Good analytical ability and competent in technical writing skills.
Minimum Monthly Remuneration
Fellowship: A consolidated amount of Rs. 31,000 p.m + HRA (as per the institute norms).
How to Apply
Interested candidates are requested to apply through the link (given below) latest by 16th December 2022 with all the required information and uploading the requisite documents.
Click here to Apply
• Shortlisted candidates will be notified through registered E-mail only.
• Candidates selected for this position will have the opportunity to register for Ph.D. program in MNIT
Jaipur provided they satisfy the institute eligibility criteria for the same.
• Decision of the project selection committee will be final in all respect.
Dr. Saravana Prakash P
Principal Investigator, SERB-SRG Funded Project
Department of Electrical Engineering
MNIT Jaipur – 440010, Rajasthan, India
Application Submission Deadline is 16th December 2022
Job Location 🇮🇳
Malaviya National Institute of Technology Jaipur, Jawahar Lal Nehru Marg, Jhalana Gram, Malviya Nagar, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302017
For Additional Information
- Government Job Opportunity in Malaviya National Institute of Technology Jaipur
- Monthly Salary Rs. 31,000 p.m + HRA
- Job Opportunity for M.Tech/M.E. in Electrical Engineering with specialization in Power Electronics/Electrical Drives/Power System/Control System
🔖 Post Expires on 16th December 2022