The Sardar Vallabhbhai National Institute of Technology, Surat popularly known as National Institute of Technology, Surat, NIT Surat or SVNIT, is an engineering institute of higher education established by the Parliament of India in 1961. This Institute was established in 1961 as one of the RECs for imparting technical education in Civil, Mechanical and Electrical Engineering. In the year 1983-84 the Under Graduate programmes in Electronics Engineering was introduced and in the year 1988-89 the UG programmes in Computer Engineering and Production Engineering was started. In the year 1995-96, UG programme in Chemical Engineering was introduced. In exercise of the powers conferred by section 3 of the University Grants Commission (UGC) Act, 1956, the Central Government on the advice of the University Grants Commission, has declared the Sardar Vallabhbhai Regional College of Engineering & Technology (SVREC), Surat to Sardar Vallabhbhai National Institute of Technology (SVNIT), Surat with status of “Deemed University” with effect from 4th December 2002.
The Office of the Dean (R&C), SVNIT, Surat invites applications from candidates meeting the following requirements/fulfilling the following criteria and desiring to be considered for the following post purely on a contract basis for the period of Eleven (11) months. Applications are invited through Google Forms with the required details for a personal interview at the specified date.
- Administrative Assistant
(1) Any graduate with a degree from the Govt. recognized institute.
(2) 10 years of experience,working in the Administration of an Office/Govt. Setup.
(3) Proficiency in Computer with MS Office knowledge or equivalent.
(1) Experience, working in the Research and Consultancy area OR in the Accounting Office of a Govt. Educational Institute.
Minimum Monthly Remuneration
- Administrative Assistant Consolidated Emoluments of Rs. 32,000/- per month (based on Experience and Expertise)
How to Apply
Last Date of Application: 06th December 2022 till 05:00 pm
Application Form: (Use Google Link)
Date & Time of personal interview: 12th December 2022 at 11:00 am onwards
Eligible candidates will be informed by e-mail. For further information visit www.svnit.ac.in. No communication will be entertained from (non-eligible) candidates.
Application Deadline 06th December 2022 till 05:00 pm
Job Location 🇮🇳
Sardar Vallabhbhai National Institute of Technology Surat, Ichchhanath Surat- Dumas, Road, Keval Chowk, Surat, Gujarat 395007
For Additional Information
Sardar Vallabhbhai National Institute of Technology Surat, Recruitment of Administrative Assistant on Contractual Basis Through Walk-In-Interview
- Government Job Opportunity in Sardar Vallabhbhai National Institute of Technology, Surat
- Monthly Salary Rs. 20,000
- Job Opportunity for Diploma in Civil/Mechanical/ Chemical Engineering