National Institute of Technology Calicut (NITC) is located about 22 kilometers north-east of Calicut City. National Institute of Technology Calicut is a Technical Institution of national importance set up by an Act of parliament(Act 29 of 2007) namely, the National Institute of technology Act 2007, which received the assent of the President of India on 5th June,2007. The provision of the Act have come into force with effect from 15th August,2007 as per Notification S.O.1384(E) dated 9th August, 2007 of the Ministry of Education(Shiksha Mantralaya),New Delhi. As per the provision of the said Act, this Institution runs on non profitable basis.
An online interview for the engagement of a Student internship (Scientific Social Responsibility) for a DST-SERB Research in the Department of Chemical Engineering, NIT Calicut.
Name of the Project : A highly flexible Piezo-tribo nanogenerator based on electrospun PVDF nanofibers containing the modified and decorated carbonaceous nanoparticles for capturing human kinematics.
Name of sponsoring agency: Science and Engineering Research Board (SERB)
- Student internship (Scientific Social Responsibility)
1) B. Tech/ B.E. Chemical Engineering students 2nd year (4th semester) onwards with minimum 6.0 cumulative CGPA (60%).
2) M. Tech/M. Sc Chemical /Chemistry / Nanotechnology 2nd year (3rd semester onwards) students with minimum 6.0 CGPA (60%) and students without stipend are preferred.
Minimum Monthly Remuneration
- Consolidated monthly compensation of student internship: Monthly assistant ship Rs. 5,000/- per month (Rupees Five thousand only)
How to Apply
- Candidates have to send an application form in the prescribed format (annexed-I) as e-mail to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “STUDENT INTERNSHIP – 2021/NITC/CHED/DST/SERB/EEQ/PKSM.” The self-attested copy of all the relevant certificates/document proofs scanned and merged as a single PDF file also has to be sent along with the application form. The details regarding the conduct of the interview will be informed to the eligible candidates via e-mail. The applicant will be responsible for the authenticity of the information, other documents, and photographs submitted.
- The Institute reserves the right to relax qualification and experience for the candidates with exceptional credentials.
- The online interview details with date time will be informed to the selected candidates through email.
- Last date to receive the submission of online application: 30.09.2021 at 05:00 p.m.
Application Submission Deadline 30.09.2021 at 05:00 p.m.
Job Location 🇮🇳
National Institute of Technology Calicut, Calicut Mukkam Road, Kattangal, Kerala 673601
For Additional Information
- Student Internship Opportunity in National Institute of Technology Calicut
- Monthly Fellowship Rs. 5,000/ per month
- Job Opportunity for Chemical Engineering /Chemistry / Nanotechnology