The National Institute of Rural Development and Panchayati Raj (NIRD&PR), an autonomous organisation under the Union Ministry of Rural Development, is a premier national centre of excellence in rural development and Panchayati Raj. Recognized internationally as one of the UN-ESCAP Centres of Excellence, it builds capacities of rural development functionaries, elected representatives of PRIs, bankers, NGOs and other stakeholders through inter-related activities of training, research and consultancy. The Institute is located in the historic city of Hyderabad in Telangana state. The NIRD&PR celebrated its Golden Jubilee Year of establishment in 2008. In addition to the main campus at Hyderabad, this Institute has North-Eastern Regional Centre at Guwahati, Assam to meet the NE-regional needs.
NIRD&PR, an autonomous organisation under the Ministry of Rural Development, Govt, of India, proposes to engage Consultant (Civil Engineering) for a period of one year on contract basis on a consolidated remuneration of Rs.45,000/- p.m.
- NIRD&PR is the Country’s apex organisation for undertaking training, research and action research and consultancy in all aspects of rural development.
- NIRD&PR invites applications from eligible candidates for the position of Consultant (Civil Engineering). The requirement for the position viz. qualifications, experience, age, remuneration, etc. is as follows:
i) Diploma in Civil / B.E. (Civil)
Experience : The Engineers of working/ worked with more than five years in Civil wing of any State/ Central Govt. Department or Organization are eligible to apply for the post.
- Should be well versed with computer applications like MS office, Auto CAD etc.
- Should be well versed with preparation of estimates, agreements, bills etc.
Minimum Monthly Remuneration
Consolidated remuneration : Rs.45,000/- p.m
How to Apply
The candidates should apply through online registration available on the
website http://career.nirdpr.in/ Apply Online
- The position offered is purely temporary and does not envisage any kind of regular appointment in NIRD&PR in future
- The Institute reserves the right to relax any of the requirements i.e. age, educational qualification, experience etc. in exceptional cases
- Canvassing in any form will be treated as d is qualification
- No correspondence or telephonic enquiry will be entertained as regards
- short-listing, calling for interview, selection or engagement
- The selection will be at NIRD&PR, Rajendranagar,Hyderabad
- The candidates should apply through online registration available on the websitehttp://career.nirdpr.in/ Apply Online
- The shortlisted candidates will be informed about the date, time and venue of the Interview.
- The last date for submitting applications online is 12.10.2021 till 05:30p.m. Applications received after the due date and time will not be considered.
Application Submission Deadline 12.10.2021 till 05:30p.m.
Job Location 🇮🇳
National Institute of Rural Development & Panchayati Raj, Rajendranagar mandal, Hyderabad, Telangana 500030
For Additional Information
National Institute of Rural Development & Panchayati Raj NIRD&PR invites applications from eligible candidates for the position of Consultant
- Government Job Opportunity in National Institute of Rural Development & Panchayati Raj
- Monthly Salary Rs.45,000/-
- Job Opportunity for Civil / B.E. (Civil)