Kerala Infrastructure Investment Fund Board (KIIFB) was established as the principal funding arm of Government of Kerala on 11.11.1999 by the Kerala Infrastructure Investment Fund Act 1999 (Act 4 of 2000). The objective of KIIFB is to channelize fund for critical and large public infrastructure projects in Kerala. Comprehensive modifications to the Act have been enacted through Kerala Infrastructure Investment (Amendment) Act, 2016. With the expanded scope and structure provided under the amended Act, KIIFB is now mobilising and channelling funds for facilitating planned, hassle-free and sustainable development of both physical and social infrastructure including major land acquisition needs that are integral to development ensuring all round wellbeing and prosperity , using financial instruments approved by Securities & Exchange Board of India (SEBI) and Reserve Bank of India (RBI).
Kerala Infrastructure Investment Fund The Centre for Management Development (CMD) invites applications on behalf of the Kerala Infrastructure Investment Fund Board (KIIFB) from eligible and qualified candidates for filling up of various Principal Consultant/ Senior Project Examiner / Project Examiner / Project Coordinator/ Inspection Engineer / Project Assistant posts in the Technical Inspection Wing of KIIFB. The desirous eligible candidates may apply ONLINE by satisfying themselves with terms and conditions of this recruitment.
Applications are invited from qualified candidates for appointment to the following positions in Technical Inspection Wing of KIIFB.
• Principal Consultant- Technical Service Co-ordination
• Senior Project Examiner – General Civil Works
• Project Examiner – General Civil Works
• Project Examiner -Transportation Engineering
• Project Coordinator
• Inspection Engineer (Electrical and Mechanical)
• Project Assistant
• Principal Consultant- Technical Service Co-ordination B.Tech in Civil Engineering with Post Graduate Level qualification in engineering and related discipline from a reputed institution.
• Senior Project Examiner – General Civil Works B.Tech in Civil Engineering from a reputed institution. M.Tech desirable.
• Project Examiner – General Civil Works B.Tech in Civil Engineering (M.Tech from reputed institutions is preferable).
• Project Examiner -Transportation Engineering B.Tech in Civil Engineering (M.Tech in Transportation Engineering/Structural Engineering from reputed institutions is preferable)
• Project Coordinator B.Tech or MBA from reputed institutions
• Inspection Engineer (Electrical and Mechanical) B.Tech (Electrical, Mechanical) from reputed institutions.
• Project Assistant B. Tech or MBA from reputed institution.
Minimum Monthly Remuneration
- Principal Consultant- Technical Service Co-ordination Rs. 1,75,000 to Rs. 2,00,000
- Senior Project Examiner – General Civil Works Rs.1,00,000 to Rs.1,25,000/-
- Project Examiner – General Civil Works Rs.60,000-Rs.80,000/-
- Project Examiner -Transportation Engineering Rs.60,000-Rs.80,000/-
- Project Coordinator Rs.60,000-Rs.80,000/-
- Inspection Engineer (Electrical and Mechanical) Rs.40,000
- Project Assistant Rs.40,000
How to Apply
Candidates should apply through On-Line mode only. No other means/mode of application will be accepted
Online application – Recruitment to various posts in the Technical Inspection Wing of KIIFB
Important dates for Online application submission: 13th July(10:00 am) to
27th July (5:00 pm) (both dates inclusive)
Application Submission Deadline 27th July (5:00 pm)
Job Location 🇮🇳
Kerala Infrastructure Investment Fund, 2nd Floor, Felicity Square, MG Road, Statue, Thiruvananthapuram – 695001, Kerala
For Additional Information
Kerala Infrastructure Investment Fund Invites Application for the Post of Principal Consultant/ Senior Project Examiner / Project Examiner / Project Coordinator/ Inspection Engineer / Project Assistant
- Government Job Opportunity in Kerala Infrastructure Investment Fund
- Monthly Salary Rs.40,000 to Rs.1,25,000/-
- Job Opportunity for B.Tech in Civil Engineering / B.Tech in Civil Engineering
🔖 Post Expires on 27th July 2022