The Centre for Management Development is a leading self- supporting autonomous institution which provides Research, Consulting & Training support to the Development Agencies, Corporate Sector and the Government, both at the National as well as State Level.The Centre for Management Development was established in August 1979 as per the recommendations of the committee on Management Development of Public Enterprises in Kerala, headed by Shri. K.T. Chandy. It is sponsored by the Government of Kerala as an autonomous, professional, registered body. Shri K.T. Chandy was the founder Chairman.
The PMU for Chief Minister’s Public Grievance Redressal System Project managed by the Centre for Development of Imaging Technology (C-DIT) invites online applications to the posts of Programme Manager and Server Administrator for the Chief Minister’s Public Grievance Redressal System
Project on Contract basis. Qualified and Interested candidates may apply by filling the prescribed application form given in the website www.cmdkerala.net. The details regarding the posts, vacancy, experience and qualification are given below
- Programme Manager
- Server Administrator
Programme Manager B-Tech/MCA/ M.Sc (Computer Science).
1.Minimum Five years of experience in Project Management in Software Development Projects especially using Agile Methodology.
2. Understanding the business requirements and change requests and perform development activities, which involves design, architecture, overseeing development, testing and development.
3. Hands on experience in Core Java, J2EE, Spring Boot, Spring MVC, Spring JDBC, MySQL. Certifications in PMP, Prince2 are preferable.
B-Tech/MCA/ M.Sc (Computer Science)
1. Three years experience in Linux Server Administration.
2. Knowledge in Linux (RHEL) Server Administration (RHCSA/RHCE preferred).
3. Good knowledge in configuring MySQL database and Database Administration.
4. Good Knowledge in Apache Tomcat and experience in handling Java based web application.
5. Network Administration.
Minimum Monthly Remuneration
- Programme Manager 90,000/-
- Server Administrator 70,000/-
How to Apply
Interested candidates may apply ONLINE through the website of Centre for Management Development (CMD), Thiruvananthapuram (www.cmdkerala.net) by satisfying themselves with the terms and conditions of this recruitment.
Online application for recruitment to the posts of Programme Manager and Server Administrator in CM’s PGRSP – Submit here
online applications to the posts of Programme Manager and Server Administrator for the Chief Minister’s Public Grievance Redressal System Project on Contract basis.
Starting date for submission of Online application: 13.07.2022 (10:00 A.M.)
Closing date for submission of Online application: 27.07.2022 (05:00 P.M.)
Job Location 🇮🇳
Centre for Management Development, Thycaud, Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala – 695014
For Additional Information
The Centre for Management Development (CMD), Thiruvananthapuram invites online applications to the posts of Programme Manager and Server Administrator on Contract basis
- Government Job Opportunity in Centre for Management Development
- Remuneration Range Rs.70,000 to Rs. 90,000/-
- Job Opportunity for B-Tech/MCA/ M.Sc (Computer Science)
🔖 Post Expires on 27th July 2022