The National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS) formerly known as National Open School (NOS) was established in November,1989 as an autonomous organisation in pursuance of National Policy on Education 1986 by the Ministry of Education (MOE), Government of India. NIOS is providing a number of Vocational, Life Enrichment and community oriented courses besides General and Academic Courses at Secondary and Senior Secondary level. It also offers Elementary level Courses through its Open Basic Education Programmes (OBE). Government of India through a gazette notification vested NIOS with the authority to examine and certify learners registered with it upto pre degree level courses whether Academic, Technical or Vocational.
National Institute of Open Schooling invites online applications for engaging Senior Consultant (01) and Consultants (02) on contractual basis for a period of six months.
- Senior Consultant (Instructional Design and Placement)
- Consultant (Human Resource and Management)
- Consultant (Assignment and Evaluation)
Senior Consultant (Instructional Design and Placement)
• Master’s Degree in any subject.
• Having atleast 10 years experience in Administration/Teaching in School/Higher Education
Consultant (Human Resource and Management) and (Assignment and Evaluation)
Master’s Degree in relevant subject from a recognised University and possessing the following:
• At least 3 years experience as a training consultant or a similar role.
• Proficiency in office software, including MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
• Collaboration and interpersonal skills.
• Experience in conducting different types of program evaluation, including participatory, formative, summative, development, impact, quantitative and qualitative data collection and analysis.
• Experience with Gender and Social Inclusion initiative/inclusive evaluation tools, techniques and practices preferred
Minimum Monthly Remuneration
- Senior Consultant (Instructional Design and Placement) Rs 71,000/-
- Consultant (Human Resource and Management) Rs 51,000/-
- Consultant (Assignment and Evaluation) Rs 51,000/-
How to Apply
Eligible and interested candidates may visit the official website of NIOS recruitment.nios.ac.in for details regarding educational qualification, age, experience, emolument and terms & conditions for the above positions and submit the online application. Last date for submitting application through online mode is 21 days from the date of issue of this notification.
Candidates to visit recruitment.nios.ac.in and follow the instructions given on the website. Last date for submitting application through online mode is 21 days from the date of issue of this notification.
Application Submission Deadline is 21 days
Job Location 🇮🇳
National Institute of Open Schooling, A-24-25, Institutional Area, Sector-62, Noida, Uttar Pradesh – 201309
For Additional Information
- Government Job Opportunity in National Institute of Open Schooling
- Monthly Salary Rs.51,000/- to Rs.71,000/-
- Job Opportunity for Master’s Degree in any subject/ M.Ed.
🔖 Post Expires on 23rd July 2022