Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Mohali envisions a new generation of scientists dedicated to the pursuit of knowledge in frontier areas of basic sciences. In an intellectually vibrant academic environment, IISER Mohali nurtures the basic tenets of science education and research at undergraduate and postgraduate levels. In so doing, the institute aims to emerge as a global centre of learning, academic excellence, and innovative research.
Two-months Student Internship position for Indian Nationals in the research projects funded by DST-SERB as a part of scientific social responsibility
- Student Internship
- Understanding the interconnection between long chain fatty acid metabolism, reductive stress and envelope stress responses in Escherichia coli
- Electroactive haloalkaliphiles: Enrichment and characterization of electrochemically active microorganisms from the extreme saline-alkaline habitat
Position: Student Internship
Essential: Students pursuing B.Sc./M.Sc. in Microbiology or Biochemistry disciplines.
Desirable: Candidates who intend to pursue research in the future and are interested in Bacterial respiratory processes, metabolism, genetics and physiology will be preferred.
Minimum Monthly Remuneration
- Student Internship Emoluments: Rs. 5000/- per month (fixed)
How to Apply
Interested candidates should fill in the desired details and attach required documents in the google form using the link given below https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScjrK0BfcuAiu0yxZMoua3-jrMjEffFJZ5T_OxpOEiM2RFQQg/viewform?usp=sf_link
Applications without requisite information and documents will not be considered.
Selection process: The shortlisted candidates will be informed about the date and time of the interview by email. The interviews will be held in person.
Last date of application: Dec 13, 2021
Application Submission Deadline Dec 13, 2021
Job Location 🇮🇳
Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Mohali, Knowledge city, Sector 81, SAS Nagar, Manauli PO , Punjab 140306
For Additional Information
Student Internship position for Indian Nationals in the research projects funded by DST-SERB as a part of scientific social responsibility
- Student Internship Opportunity in National Technical Research Organisation
- Monthly Remuneration Rs.5,000
- Student Internship Opportunity for B.Sc./M.Sc. in Microbiology or Biochemistry