National Institute of Technology (formerly known as Regional Engineering College) Tiruchirappalli is one among the premier Institutions of India and is well known for its high standards in teaching and research. It offers 10 undergraduate and 23 postgraduate programs in disciplines spanning engineering, science, architecture, and management. It has been declared as an Institute of National Importance by the Government of India under NIT Act. NIT Tiruchirappalli retained its No. 1 position among all NITs, 6th year in a row in the “India Rankings 2021” released by NIRF. The Institute has signed MoUs with various Industries and Institutions both in India as well as in abroad to promote collaborative research and consultancy.
Biomedical Signal & Image Processing: A hands-on Approach (Under the Karyashala Scheme – A SERB initiative) Organized by Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering, National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli 22nd – 28th August 2022
The workshop introduces techniques and procedures for analysis of biomedical signals and images like: cardiology signals (electrocardiogram – ECG), neurophysiology signals (electroencephalogram – EEG), medical images (computed tomography -CT images, MRI Images, OCT images and Fundus Images) with the emphasis on problems of biomedical researches.
Topics to be Covered
- Clinical Importance of ECG
- Introduction to Signal Processing Using Matlab
- Modified Limb Lead system for Diagnostic
- ECG ECG & EEG Signal Processing using Matlab
- Basics of MRI
- Basics of CT imaging
- MRI Image processing using Matlab
- Basic Medical Image processing algorithms using Matlab
- OCT Artifacts reduction & Reconstruction using Matlab
- OCT & Fundus Imaging
- OCT & Fundus image processing using Matlab
- Medical Device Development – An overview
Who can Apply?
Research scholars, PG Students
◆ There is no Registration Fee, TA will be given as per government norms, Free Food & Accommodation
How to Apply
◆ Candidate should submit an online application by clicking the Apply Online. Participants need to fill up the online application form by using the link given below with all the required details.
How to apply:
- The applicant should fill the online form to apply using the link : https://forms.gle/hzFAHfcHFHW2J3k6A
- The applicants must produce a letter of authentication from their Supervisor/HoD/Head of Institute indicating their association with institute and “No Objection Certificate (NOC)” for allowing their student to undergo karyashala, if selected.
The last date to apply is 5th August 2022.
- Last date for registration is 5th August 2022.
- Event date 22nd – 28th August 2022
For Additional Information
Organizer Information 🇮🇳
National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli , Tanjore Main Road, NH67, near BHEL, Tiruchirappalli, Tamil Nadu 620015
- Seven Day workshop Programme Organized by National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli
- Learn About Biomedical Signal & Image Processing
- Seven Day workshop Programme for Research scholars, PG Students
🔖 Post Expires on 5th August 2022