The Indian Institute of Technology Tirupati (IIT Tirupati), established in 2015, is an autonomous Institute under Ministry of Education, Government of India. It is declared as an Institute of National Importance under the Act of Parliament of India (Institutes of Technology Act, 1961).
The IIT system has 23 Institutions of Technology. The IITs are well known both nationally and internationally for excellence in education and research in engineering and science. The research and academic programs are handled by outstanding faculty members and the best students in the country take admission to the IITs.
Applications are invited from eligible Indian nationals for the Junior Research Fellow (JRF) post in a time-bound Science and Engineering Research Board (SERB), India-sponsored project undertaken in the Department of Chemistry
- Junior Research Fellow – 1
Junior Research Fellow First Class or equivalent in Masters in Chemical Science or Physical Science with a good academic record and with valid CSIR-UGC NET including LS or GATE score.
● Must have exposure to theoretical & computational chemistry research, a solid understanding of physical chemistry
● Must be willing to work efficiently in a team environment, selfmotivated, and work under a variety of challenging research conditions
● Must have good oral and written communication skills
● Must demonstrate the highest work ethics.
Minimum Monthly Remuneration
Junior Research Fellow Consolidated monthly Salary Rs. 31,000 per month + HRA
How to Apply
Eligible candidates must send a detailed CV (maximum 2 pages) specifying their qualifications and experience and a brief statement of purpose on or before 31st July 2022 to Dr. Rajib Biswas, Assistant Professor, Department of Chemistry, IIT Tirupati, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The statement of purpose must include responses to the following questions:
- What motivates you towards pursuing the JRF position? (max. 200 words)
- Describe your research interests in the advertised area. (max. 300 words)
- Explain the tentative research plan briefly by using schematics, figures, flowcharts, and relevant references. (max. 500 words)
Application Submission Deadline 31st July 2022
Job Location 🇮🇳
Indian Institute of Technology Tirupati (Transit Campus), Yerpedu – Venkatagiri Road, Yerpedu Post, Chittoor District, Tirupati, Andhra Pradesh- 517506
For Additional Information
- Junior Research Fellow Opportunity in Indian Institute of Technology Tirupati
- Salary Rs. 31,000 per month + HRA
- Job Opportunity for Masters in Chemical Science or Physical Science
🔖 Post Expires on 31st July 2022