Bengaluru Bannerghatta Biological Park is a unique region of ecological importance as it’s situated on the northern terminal point of Mysuru Elephant Reserve. The Park plays a major role in conservation of rich floral, faunal diversity , sequester carbon and sustains regional hydrology.
Bannerghatta National Park, Bengaluru is intending to engage following staffs Field Biologist and Lab Assistant on contract basis for Vulture Conservation and Breeding Centre at Kalkere.
- Field Biologist
- Lab Assistant
- Field Biologist Masters in Wildlife Science or Zoology 01 Rs. 25,000/- Should be able to work in field and office.
- Lab Assistant Bachelor in Science / Diploma in Veterinary Science 01 Rs. 22,000/-
Minimum Monthly Remuneration
- Field Biologist Rs. 25,000/-
- Lab Assistant Rs. 22,000/-
How to Apply
Interested candidates are requested to attend walk in interview along with their CV and Original copies of all relevant certificates at the office of the Chief Conservator of Forests (Territorial), Vanavikasa, 4th Floor, Malleswaram, 18th Cross, Bengaluru on 13.07.2022 at 11:00 a.m.
Walk in Interview on 13.07.2022 at 11:00 a.m
Job Location 🇮🇳
Bannerghatta National Park , Bannerghatta Main Rd, Bannerughatta, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560083
For Additional Information
Bannerghatta National Park Application invited from the eligible candidates for the Post of Field Biologist and Lab Assistant
- Government Job Opportunity in Bannerghatta National Park
- Monthly Salary Rs.22,000 to Rs.25,000
- Job Opportunity for Masters in Wildlife Science or Zoology / Bachelor in Science / Diploma in Veterinary Science
🔖 Post Expires on 13th July 2022