The IEEE Hyderabad Section is one of the most active sections in India as well as in Asia Pacific Region. Started as subsection in 1981, it was elevated to Section in 1984.For the past 36 years Hyderabad Section has been conducting various Technical and Professional activities fulfilling the needs of Engineers and Scientists. The section has 10 Chapters representing 16 Societies of IEEECS, PESPAS/ PELS, COMSOC/ SRMTT/ AP/ EMC, CIS/ GRSS, CAS/ EDS, TEMS, Photonics, Education, Three affinity groups: Y P,WIE & LM.
A Three Day workshop on Microwave Antenna Measurements and Simulation Studies Using HFSS 16th – 18th December, 2021 (Blended Mode) Jointly Organizing in Association with IEEE MTT-Society Hyderabad Chapter& IEEE Hyderabad section, IEEE MECS MTT-STB 17791, Department of Electronics & Communication Engineering (NBA Accredited) Matrusri Engineering College.
The proposed Workshop is devoted to the fundamental theory, recent developments and research outcomes addressing the related theoretical and practical aspects in the usage of advanced tools and techniques for the Design of Practical RF antennas & Microwave Circuits This training program provides an exposure to new areas of research and development being carried out in universities abroad and rest of the world.This workshop enhances the research competence of faculty in the areas of RF Microwave Circuits & Antennas with Simulation studies by providing exposure to practical problems and solutions, through case studies and live projects.
Academicians in the concerned field from IITs,NITs and IIITs,Central and State Universities are invited to deliver lectures in the programme. Speakers from Research industry are also going to deliver lectures as part of the programme.
Topics to be Covered
• Antenna Fundamentals
• Antenna Parameters and Measurements
• HEVHF8,Multiband Antennas Design
• Dual and Circularly Polarized Antenna Design
• Antenna Array Design /Radome Design for Antennas.
• Antenna Miniaturization Techniques/ Smart antennas.
• Computational Electromagnetic (OEM)
• RF / Microwave Antennas for Defense & Missile applications.
• Modeling &Simulations studies of Antennae.
• Microwave Circuits & Antennas for EMI / EMC
- IEEE Student Members: Rs.100/-
- Non-IEEE Student Members: Rs.200/-
- Research Scholars(Full-Time) Rs.400/-
- Faculty Members Rs.600/-
- IndustryPersons Rs.1000/-
How to Apply
◆ Candidate should submit an online application by clicking the Apply Online. Participants need to fill up the online application form by using the link given below with all the required details.
Participant’s online registration link
Procedure for Registration
- Fill in Applicants Information, Personal Information, Institutional Information, Email, Contact Number and Corresponding Address.
- The Star Marked details are mandatory (*).
- Check Summary Page before submission.
- Last date for registration is 6th Dec 2021
- Event date 16th -18th December 2021
For Additional Information
A Three Day workshop on Microwave Antenna Measurements and Simulation Studies Using HFSS 16th – 18th December, 2021 (Blended Mode)
Organizer Information 🇮🇳
Matrusri Engineering College, 16-1-486, Saidabad, Hyderabad-500 059, Telangana
- Three Day workshop Organized by Matrusri Engineering College
- Learn About Microwave Antenna Measurements and Simulation Studies
- Three Day workshop for Faculties/ research scholars/ PG students and Industry employees / Students