NIT Kurukshetra, formerly known as Regional Engineering College, Kurukshetra wasfounded in 1963. It was conferred upon the NIT status, with Deemed University on June 26, 2002. The Institute offers several courses, in various disciplines of B.Tech.,M.Tech., MBA and MCA and Ph.D. with an annual intake of about 1500 students. Institute also provides excellent facilities for advanced research in the emerging areas of Engineering, Science, and Technology. The institute has well qualified and dedicated faculty along with supporting staff, laboratories and other infrastructure. The infrastructure is geared to enable the institute to produce technical personnel of high quality
Self-Financed Online Short Term Training Program ‘Research Methodologies and Scientific Research Writing using LaTeX’ (RMSRL-2022) (12th March-16th March 2022) Organized by Department of Electronics & Communication Engineering National Institute of Technology Kurukshetra Kurukshetra-136119, Haryana, India
The primary objective of the STTP is “Effective Document Writing” of the faculty and research enthusiasts of the Institutes. The program will facilitate the researchers/faculty members to understand the essential concepts of research, methodology, issues, technical writing through a totally practical and hands-on approach. This program aims to provide necessary training on reliable software with and simulators that can be utilized for writing research papers and proposals. The key highlights of the program include the detailed concept of Research collaboration, preparation, navigation, communication, publishing, novelty and similarity indexes
Topics to be Covered
Following topics will be covered during the
• Hands-on Training on “Manuscript Writing using LaTeX” on Open Source Toolbox: One Session per Day
• Role of LaTeX in Technical Writing
• International best practices in scholarly publishing
• Scientific Research: Metrics & Visibility
• Research Methodology and Ethics in publishing
• Preparation of Research Proposals for Funding Agencies
• Research Issues, Challenges and Solutions
• Any other related topic
Who can Apply?
Faculty members/ research scholars/ students from academic institutes approved by the AICTE/ UGC/ MHRD and Scientists/ Engineers working in Private/ Public/ Govt. organizations/ industries etc. can attend the course. However, faculty members and research scholars engaged in Ph.D will be greatly benefited. The application should be made on the registration form and should accompany registration fee as mentioned below
Students/ Research Scholars Rs. 500/-
Faculty Rs. 1000/-
Industry/ R&D / Govt. Organization Rs. 5000/-
Registration fee includes course e-certificate. The Registration fee is to be paid through SBI Collect. Please write the short name of STTP(RMSRL2022) in remarks during online SBI Collect payment and save a copy of payment receipt.. The brochure with registration form can be downloaded from Institute website www.nitkkr.ac.in.
How to Apply
◆ Candidate should submit an online application by clicking the Apply Online. Participants need to fill up the online application form by using the link given below with all the required details.
Interested candidates can apply online by clicking
the link: https://forms.gle/yQcYtbkKc2mGCEZh9
Participants details need to be filled and payment details be uploaded by using above link in Google Forms on or before 04th March, 2022.
Registration Deadline: 04th March, 2022.
Note: The participants need to upload (i) Proof of
payment (receipt of SBI collect payment) and (ii) Signed
copy of registration form by 04th March, 2022.
*Registration and SBI-collect links will open from 1st Feb.2022
Procedure for Registration
- Fill in Applicants Information, Personal Information, Institutional Information, Transaction ID / UPI ID/ Google pay/ Phone Pay, Email, Contact Number and Corresponding Address.
- The Star Marked details are mandatory (*).
- Check Summary Page before submission.
- Last date for registration is 04th March, 2022.
- Event date 12th March to 16th March 2022
For Additional Information
Organizer Information 🇮🇳
National Institute of Technology Kurukshetra, Kurukshetra-136119, Haryana
- Self-Financed Online Short Term Training Program Organized by National Institute of Technology Kurukshetra
- Learn About Advanced Research Methodologies and Scientific Research Writing using LaTeX
- Self-Financed Online Short Term Training Program for Faculties/ research scholars/ PG students and Industry employees