Security Printing Press (SPP), Hyderabad was established in the year 1982 primarily to meet the requirements of postal stationery for Department of Posts, Ministry of Communications and Information Technology, New Delhi. Subsequently, the press has taken-over development and printing of Non-Judicial Stamp Papers and Court Fee Stamps for State Governments. The objective of SPP is to design, develop, print and supply security documents by incorporating latest security features for the national and international customers.
SPP, Hyderabad is equipped with modern high speed printing machinery for producing high value security documents with security features like specialized numbering, perforations, UV-print technology, and high-end security software for pre-press activities. Its capability also includes printing of multi-color items such as Meghdoot Post cards, advertisement on Envelopes, Inland letters and postal items.
Other products of the unit are Commemorative postage stamps, Central Excise stamps, Non-Judicial Stamps, Court Fee Stamps, Indian Postal Orders, MICR & Non-MICR Cheques, Saving Instruments, State Warehousing receipts.
With the above background, the SPP, Hyderabad is looking forward for
engaging retired employees as Security Officer on contract basis to look after the Security needs of the SPP, Hyderabad
- Security Officer
Position: Security Officer Holding analogous post on regular basis at level 10 of the 7th CPC pay matrix at the time of retirement from Defence / Para Military / State Police Forces
Key responsibilities of the engaged Security Officer:
a) Liaisoning with TS SPF/ CISF, IB and local Police administration.
b) Verification / cross verification of attendance of outsourced
c) Keeping the Management informed about the security needs & threat
perception, if any.
d) Any other work assigned from time to time by Management
Minimum Monthly Remuneration
- Security Officer The compensation is paid as Rs.50,000/- per month (E-1 to E-2 level) (inclusive of all other benefits)
How to Apply
1. The Application should be submitted in the pro-forma given in the
advertisement, preferably type written.
2. The outer cover should be subscribed as APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF SECURITY OFFICER.
3. The application should be accompanied with self-attested copies of
certificates in support of educational qualification, age and experience.
4. Duly Completed applications should be sent to the Chief General Manger, Security Printing Press, Hyderabad, Mint Compound, Saifabad,
Hyderabad-500 063. Through registered/speed post on or before
5. The date of Interview will be intimated later on official website.
6. Applications received late/incomplete will be rejected. SPP Management will not be responsible for any postal delay/loss of documents during transit.
Application Submission Deadline 06.11.2021
Job Location 🇮🇳
Security Printing Press (SPP), Hyderabad, Mint Compound, Saifabad, Khairtabad, Hyderabad, Telangana 500063
For Additional Information
- Government Job Opportunity in Security Printing Press (SPP), Hyderabad
- Monthly Salary Rs.50,000
- Job Opportunity for Retirement from Defence / Para Military / State Police Forces.