NTPC is India’s largest energy conglomerate with roots planted way back in 1975 to accelerate power development in India. Since then it has established itself as the dominant power major with presence in the entire value chain of the power generation business. From fossil fuels it has forayed into generating electricity via hydro, nuclear and renewable energy sources.
NTPC Limited is India’s largest integrated energy company with an installed capacity of 65,810 MW. Commensurate with our country’s growth challenges, NTPC has embarked upon an ambitious plan to attain a total installed capacity of 130 GW by 2032. To fuel its ambitious growth plan, NTPC is looking for promising, dedicated, energetic young Graduate Engineers with brilliant academic records to join the organization as:
- ENGINEERING EXECUTIVE TRAINEES-2021 in disciplines of ‘Electrical (98) ‘Mechanical (126) ‘Electronics/instrumentation (56)
Position: Engineering Executive Trainees
Full time Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Technology/AMIE with not less than 65% marks, as per respective Institute/University norms. Final year/semester students, are also eligible to apply, subject to obtaining at least 65% marks in engineering degree (55% for SC/ST/PwBD candidates). A candidate with the prescribed degree identified for the disciplines as given below can only apply for the post of EET-2021 in the respective discipline:
|Discipline advertised||Prescribed full time degrees in Engineering|
|Electrical Engineering||Electrical / Electrical & Electronics / Electrical, Instrumentation & Control / Power Systems & High Voltage / Power Electronics / Power Engineering|
|Mechanical Engineering||Mechanical / Production / Industrial Engg./ Production & Industrial Engg./ Thermal / Mechanical & Automation / Power Engineering|
|Electronics Engineering||Electronics / Electronics & Telecommunication / Electronics & Power / Power Electronics / Electronics & Communication / Electrical & Electronics|
|Instrumentation Engineering||Electronics & Instrumentation / Instrumentation & Control / Electronics, Instrumentation & Control|
Minimum Monthly Remuneration
- Selected candidates will be placed in the pay scale of Rs.40,000-1,40,000 at the basic pay of Rs. 40,000/- (E1 Grade). The benefits such as Dearness Allowance, other perquisites and allowances, terminal benefits etc. will be admissible during training / after absorption as per company rules in force from time to time.
How to Apply
- Candidates need to apply online for NTPC EET-2021 on the website https://ntpccareers.net/ or visit careers section at www.ntpc.co.in with their GATE-2021 registration number.
- Candidates will be required to upload their photograph and signature during online application.
- Candidates must read the instructions carefully and fill the online application form giving accurate information including the GATE-2021 registration number. After successful registration, system will generate a Unique Registration Number. Candidates are required to keep the printout of the Registration slip which will be generated by the system after successful registration.
- Please ensure that the GATE-2021 registration number, which is mentioned on your GATE score card, is filled up correctly. Name should also be filled up as appearing in GATE 2021 score card. No request with respect to the change in any data entered by the candidate will be entertained once the application is submitted successfully.
- Candidates belonging to General/EWS/OBC category are required to pay a non-refundable registration fee of Rs. 300/-. The payment can be made either in online or offline mode. The SC/ST/PwBD/XSM category and female candidates are not required to pay the registration fee.
- A. Payment in offline mode: State Bank of India has been authorized to collect the registration fee, in a specially opened account (No. 30987919993) at CAG branch, New Delhi, on behalf of NTPC. Candidate has to approach the nearby SBI branch with a printout of the “pay-in-slip” which is available on the application registration portal. The pay-in-slip printed from the portal should only be used for depositing the fee for proper crediting of amount in the allocated account. On receipt of the money, the bank will issue a unique Journal Number and a Branch Code of the bank collecting the money. This journal number and the branch code are to be filled up by the candidate during online registration. NTPC will not be responsible in case the candidate deposits the fee in a wrong account.
B. Payment in online mode: Candidate also has the option to pay the fees online (through Net banking / Debit Card (Rupay Cards) / Credit Card). The online payment option will be available on the website at the time of filling the application form.
- Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances. Candidates are therefore requested to verify their eligibility before paying the registration fee.
Commencement of online application 21.05.2021
Last date for online application 10.06.2021
Job Location 🇮🇳
NTPC Bhawan, SCOPE complex, Jawaharlal Nehru Stadium, Pragati Vihar, New Delhi, Delhi 110003
For Additional Information
- 21st May 2021 Recruitment of Engineering Executive Trainees-2021 through GATE 2021 (Advt. No. 05/21). Last date for online application- 10.06.2021
- Job Opportunity in NTPC Limited is India’s largest energy conglomerate with roots planted
- Monthly Salary Rs.40,000-1,40,000
- Job Opportunity for Engineering in Electrical Engineering / Mechanical Engineering / Electronics Engineering / Instrumentation Engineering