Dr B R Ambedkar National Institute of Technology was established in the year 1987 as Regional Engineering College and was given the status of National Institute of Technology (Deemed University) by the Government of India on October 17, 2002 under the aegis of Ministry of Education (Shiksha Mantralaya), New Delhi. Now the Ministry of Education (Shiksha Mantralaya), Government of India has declared the Institute as “Institute of National Importance” under the act of Parliament-2007. A large number of reputed Industrial houses in the country visit the Institution and select the final year students as Engineers/ Management Trainees. As one of the National Institutes of Technology (NIT), the Institute has the responsibility of providing high quality education in Engineering, Technology and Sciences to produce competent technical and scientific manpower for the country. The Institute offers BTech, MTech, MSc, MBA and PhD programmes in the several disciplines of Engineering, Technology and Sciences.
Post-Graduation Certificate in Retail Banking program offered by Dr B.R Ambedkar National Institute of Technology, Jalandhar is designed to cater the need of Banking Sector by preparing the aspiring students for the banking career. This post-graduation program aims to provide in-depth knowledge of the operations and policies of banking and financial institutions.
Banking Sector and its Scope in India
- Private sector banks hold the major share in India
- With RBI updated policies, small finance banks are opening branches all over the country
- Major private sector banks like Axis, HDFC , ICICI are in expansion mode
- Bank jobs are open for different streams of education.
Duration Programmes: Regular
Mode : Online
- Below 28 years of age at the time of admission.
- Should’ve scored 50% or above in Graduation.
- Hands on practical training by the industry experts.
- Industry Integrated Training Content & Learning Methodology
- 100% placement support.
Certification by NIT
On Successful completion of program, participant shall be awarded Post Graduate Certificate in Retail Banking.
Who can Apply?
- Graduation or equivalent degree from any recognized university or institute.
- Working professionals.
- Corporate nominated (graduation criteria may be considered for exemption in cases where participants have some prior experience in project management).
Course Registration Fee
- The Total Course Fee is Rs. 45,000/- including GST
- The Admission Fee is Rs. 5,000/- which will be adjusted in the installments of the fee.
- The First Installment is Rs. 25,000/-
- The Second Installment is Rs. 15,000/-
How to Apply
◆ Candidate should submit an online application by clicking the Apply Online. Participants need to fill up the online application form by using the link given below with all the required details.
Note: The link for Course Fee payment will be provided to the candidates who will clear the examination.
- The Registration Fee for Entrance Exam is Rs. 500/-
- Entrance Exam of Web Designing Course will be conducted on
18th June 202130th June 2021
Procedure for Registration
- Fill in Applicants Information, Personal Information, Institutional Information, Research Areas of Interest, Email, Contact Number and Corresponding Address.
- The Star Marked details are mandatory (*).
- Check Summary Page before submission.
- Last date for registration is 30th June 2021
- The Course will start from 1st July, 2021
For Additional Information
Organizer Information 🇮🇳
Centre for Continuing Education (CCE)
Dr B R Ambedkar National Institute of Technology, Jalandhar
Punjab (India) – 144011
Contact No.: +91-7299000062
- Post-Graduation Certificate in Retail Banking program Organized by Dr B R Ambedkar National Institute of Technology, Jalandhar
- Learn About Advanced Banking Sector
- Post-Graduation Certificate in Retail Banking program for Faculties/ research scholars/ PG students and Industry employees