Maulana Azad National Urdu University (MANUU) is a Central University established by an Act of Parliament in 1998. The headquarter and main campus of MANUU is located in Gachibowli, Hyderabad, Telangana State, over an area of 200 acres. The University is named after Maulana Abul Kalam Azad, the freedom fighter and outstanding scholar, who as the first Education Minister of Independent India envisioned and laid the foundation of technical, scientific and higher education in India.
Maulana Azad National Urdu University The Centre for Professional Development of Urdu Medium Teachers (CPDUMT) is going to conduct Online Workshop on Content Enrichment for Primary Schools from 09th to 13th August 2021 for Urdu Medium Schools and Madarsa Teachers.
The Centre for Professional Development of Urdu Medium Teachers (CPDUMT) at MANUU is a training centre which organizes pedagogical programs for, and catering to the needs of Urdu Medium Teachers having varying specializations. Since 2007, the Centre has conducted 76 such programs, witnessing more than 8000 participants from all over India. During the pandemic, the Centre has organized about 10 online programs, including those in collaboration with organizations like NCPUL, New Delhi, Telangana State Urdu Academy, Hyderabad, and other departments of MANUU
The workshop will be conducted online and broadcast live on the YouTube
channel of IMC MANUU, from 9th to 13th August, 2021 from 3:00 to 4:30 pm.
Centre for Professional Development of Urdu Medium Teachers (CPDUMT)
Maulana Azad National Urdu University, Hyderabad
Five Day Online Workshop on Content Enrichment for Primary School Teachers
The objectives of the workshop are to
- Foster the idea of updating educators’ knowledge regularly
- Facilitate teachers’ transition from “instructor” to “facilitator”
- Help teachers identify potential resources to enrich their subject knowledge.
Topics to be Covered
This programme will cover the following topics:
◆ Content Enrichment: Need and Significance
◆ Language Competencies for PRTs
◆ Revisiting Elementary Mathematics
◆ Basics of Science and its Updates
◆ Social Science Today
Who can Apply?
Participants will include teachers of various subjects from primary schools
with Urdu as the medium of instruction.
How to Apply
◆ Candidate should submit an online application by clicking the Apply Online. Participants need to fill up the online application form by using the link given below with all the required details.
Procedure for Registration
- Fill in Applicants Information, Personal Information, Institutional Information, Email, Contact Number and Corresponding Address.
- The Star Marked details are mandatory (*).
- Check Summary Page before submission.
- Event date 9th to 13th August, 2021 from 3:00 to 4:30
For Additional Information
Online Workshop on Content Enrichment for Primary Schools (CEPS)
Online Workshop on Content Enrichment for Primary Schools Teachers
Organizer Information 🇮🇳
Maulana Azad National Urdu University, Gachibowli – Hyderabad 500032
- Online Workshop Programme Organized by Maulana Azad National Urdu University
- Content Enrichment for Primary Schools
- Short Term Training Programme for School Teachers