The MANIT is successfully meeting the objective of producing skilled Technocrats of the highest quality who can take up the challenges of the industries and Research organizations of the MANIT offers various undergraduate and post graduate courses and research programs.Under the peaceful and friendly environment, MANIT producing technocrats who are resources to Nation and the world. Our bright students with excellent technical skills have always been contributed to the successes of various sections. The total area of campus is 650 acres and protected by boundary wall and ring road. The entire campus consists of administrative and academic building, workshop, Library and community centre,Residential area accommodation for students and staff and other general amenities such as post office, Shopping complex, a School for children, dispensary, an auditorium with capacity of 1000 persons and sports complex with vast expand of open area
Online One Week Short Term Course on IoT and Intelligent Techniques for Electrical Engineering (IITEE2021) (20 to 24 September 2021) ( self – Sponsored program) Organized by Department of Electrical Engineering, Maulana Azad National Institute of Technology, Bhopal (M.P.) India.
In the present era of smart technologies, electrical power sector has highly benefited as monitoring, supervision and control have moved towards the intelligent power delivery. High Quality power estimation, self-healing and machine to machine communication based approaches have been appreciated to achieve more reliable and secured smart grids. In this course applications Internet of Things (IoT) environment will be addressed for classical /modern power system.
Further information data transfer and processing using signal processing techniques through prediction, decision making and fast healing of unhealthy power system. Critical diagnosis, condition monitoring, control and analysis of electrical power components using Optimization techniques and Intelligent techniques (Artificial Intelligence and Machine learning). The harmonic filtering and minimization, power factor improvement, reactive power compensation, static var compensation, and drives are based requirement of power and energy sectors.
The conventional controllers as well as advanced controllers have been exploited for their efficient and effective performance Recently, Artificial Intelligence (AI) based controllers are used in harmonic filtering with higher efficiency and more dynamics in power systems. The course in intended to cover all the traditional as well as advanced topics in energy and power sectors technology and their control including modeling and simulations.
Topics to be Covered
This programme will cover the following topics:
• IoT application in monitoring of Electrical devices.
• IoT application in fault diagnosis in energy based microgrids
• Hand on approach for low cost IoT system design.
• Intelligent Techniques for Optimization in power and energy system.
• Machine Learning approach for smart analysis
• control algorithms for Renewal energy sources
• Latest trends in power quality and battery charging
• Switching Techniques for Parallel Connected Converters.
• Latest trends in renewable energy based microgrids
• Power systems compensation and protection
Who can Apply?
➢ Faculty members working in the area of power and energy systems
➢ Industrial persons and Consultants.
➢ Research Scholars,UG and PG students.
Speakers: Faculty members from IITs/NITs/ Others
Course Registration Fee
◆ Students/ Research scholars Rs. 500/-
◆ Institute/ College Teachers Rs. 1000/-
◆ Delegates from industries Rs. 1500/-
How to Apply
◆ Candidate should submit an online application by clicking the Apply Online. Participants need to fill up the online application form by using the link given below with all the required details.
Registration and General Information.
For participation in the ‘course’ should fill the google form and mail at following mail address: https://forms.gle/wHw2JmTV5ZKh5uu67
The last date of applications 12th Sept 2021.
The candidates would be informed of their selection through E-mail by 15rd Sept 2021.
Procedure for Registration
- Fill in Applicants Information, Personal Information, Institutional Information, Online transaction ID / Reference No.Your answer, Email, Contact Number and Corresponding Address.
- The Star Marked details are mandatory (*).
- Check Summary Page before submission.
- Last date for registration is 12th Sept 2021
- Course Duration 20 – 24 September 2021
For Additional Information
Organizer Information 🇮🇳
Maulana Azad National Institute of Technology,Near Mata Mandir, Link Road No.3, Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh- 462003
- Five Day Short Term Training Programme Organized by Maulana Azad National Institute of Technology
- Learn About Advanced IoT and Intelligent Techniques for Electrical Engineering
- Short Term Training Programme for Faculty members working in the area of power and energy systems/ Industrial persons and Consultants / Research Scholars,UG and PG students.
Post expires on Sunday September 12th, 2021