National Institute of Technology Patna is the 18th National Institute of Technology created by the Ministry of H.R.D. Government of India after rechristening the erstwhile Bihar College of Engineering Patna on 28.01.2004. NIT Patna marked its humble beginning in 1886 with the establishment of pleader’s survey training school which was subsequently promoted to Bihar College of Engineering Patna in 1924. This made this institute the 6th oldest Engineering Institute of India. The Institute is situated on the south bank of holy river Ganges behind Gandhi Ghat (where the ash of father of the Nation, Mahatma Gandhi was offered in the river Ganges). The campus has a picturesque river view with historic buildings presenting a spectacle of architectural delight and natural beauty. The Institute imparts high level education training, research and development in science, engineering technology and humanities along with high quality education and values at UG, PG and Ph.D. level. At present the Institute offers courses in six major technical disciplines viz. Architecture, Civil Engineering, Computer Science & Engg., Electrical Engg., Electronics & Communication Engg. And Mechanical Engg. It also consists of well-established departments of Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Humanities and Social Sciences.
Online Faculty Development Programme on Industry 4.0 Technologies: Applications in Manufacturing Supply Chain May 02 – May 13, 2022 Organized by: E&ICT Academy, NIT Patna National Institute of Technology Patna
This course aims to provide basic knowledge and foundation on Industry 4.0 technologies such as Automation, Smart factory, Internet of things (IoT), Block chain, Data analytics, Simulation, Artificial Intelligence, and Machine learning, and their impact on supply chain management.
Topics to be Covered
▪ Overview of supply chain management (SCM)
▪ Overview of Industry 4.0
▪ Industry 4.0 Technologies in supply chain and logistic management
▪ Concept of smart factory
▪ Application of blockchain in the SCM
▪ IoT in the supply chain management
▪ Application of data analytics in the SCM
▪ Application of artificial intelligence in the SCM
▪ Application of machine learning in the supply chain
▪ Optimization in SCM
▪ Research writing
Who can Apply?
Faculty members, Research scholars and Students of recognized Universities from both India and Abroad and Industry personals. However, priority will be given to the faculty members.
▪ Online lecture sessions by experts from academia and industry
▪ Hands-on sessions and case study on Industry 4.0 technology applications to SCM
▪ Follow up sessions and discussion forum on research problems and internships
Academic (Student/Faculty): 500 INR
Industry People/Other: 2000 INR
Foreign Participants: Euro 50
How to Apply
◆ Candidate should submit an online application by clicking the Apply Online. Participants need to fill up the online application form by using the link given below with all the required details.
Link for Registration: http://surl.li/bqndk
For more details and application form visit:
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
Contact No.: +91 7708532140, +91 7708539715
Procedure for Registration
- Fill in Applicants Information, Personal Information, Institutional Information, Research Areas of Interest, Email, Contact Number and Corresponding Address.
- The Star Marked details are mandatory (*).
- Check Summary Page before submission.
- Last date for registration is April 30, 2022
- Event date 02nd May, 2022 to 13th May, 2022
For Additional Information
Online Faculty Development Programme on Industry 4.0 Technologies: Applications in Manufacturing Supply Chain
Organizer Information 🇮🇳
National Institute of Technology Patna, Patna, Bihar 800005
Dr. Sonu Rajak, NIT Patna
(Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Mb: +91 7708532140)
Dr. Vimal K E K, NIT Patna
(Email: email@example.com, Mb: +91 7708539715)
- Online Faculty Development Programme Organized by Electronics and ICT academy at National Institute of Technology Patna
- Learn About Industry 4.0 Technologies
- Online Faculty Development Programme for Faculties/ research scholars/ PG students and Industry employees