National Institute of Technology, Raipur situated in the capital of Chhattisgarh, has proven to be “avant-grade’ in the field of science and technology over past few decades in this region. With sweet memory of foundation ceremony by our president Hon’ble Dr. Rajendra Prasad on 14th September, 1956. The institute started with two departments namely Metallurgical and Mining Engineering. Later the inauguration of the Institute building was done by our Prime Minister Hon’ble Pt. Jawahar Lal Nehru on 14th March 1963. From 1st December 2005, the institute has become the National Institute of Technology. It is well connected with Mumbai, Delhi and all metro cities by regular flights and is on the main Howrah-Mumbai railway route. The institute is 5 km from the Raipur railways station and 18 km from airport on NH-6, the Great Eastern Road.
One Week Self-Sponsored Short Term Training Programme On Data Science and Hydrogeological Studies on 16th – 20th Feb, 2022 (In Virtual Mode) organized by National Institute of Technology(NIT), Raipur
The STTP aims to provide a forum for researchers, practitioners and professionals from the industry and the academia to gain knowledge in the multidisciplinary field of Data Science. This one-week short term course will include lectures, special case studies for the application of the Data Science and Hydrogeological Studies and hands-on experiments using different tools. The contents of this STTP will be designed for the UG/PG/Ph.D. students and young researchers for the enhancement in skills.
Topics to be Covered
This programme will cover the following topics:
• Data Science Introduction
• Data Pre-processing and Missing Value Handling
• Association Rule Mining
• Time Series Analysis
• Introduction to Hydrogeology
• Remote Sensing and GIS
• Remote Sensing Data Interpretation and GIS analysis
• Application of RS and GIS in Hydrogeological Study
• Machine learning for Spatial Data Analysis
Who can Apply?
Interested and potential participants will be assisted by the coordinators for their research work and paper publication in SCI/SCOPUS Indexed Journals related to the theme of this STTP.
◆ UG/PG/Ph.D. Students 250/-
◆ Faculty/ Industry Persons 500/-
How to Apply
◆ Candidate should submit an online application by clicking the Apply Online. Participants need to fill up the online application form by using the link given below with all the required details
It is compulsory to fill the Registration
- Last Date for Registration: 5th Feb 2022
- Intimation Date: 10th Feb 2022
- STTP Date: 16th – 20th Feb 2022
Procedure for Registration
- Fill in Applicants Information, Personal Information, Institutional Information, Research Areas of Interest, Email, Contact Number and Corresponding Address.
- The Star Marked details are mandatory (*).
- Check Summary Page before submission.
- Last date for registration is 5th Feb 2022
- Event date 16th – 20th Feb 2022
For Additional Information
Organizer Information 🇮🇳
National Institute of Technology(NIT), Raipur, Great Eastern Road, Amanaka, Raipur, Chhattisgarh 492010
- Five Day Short Term Training Programme Organized by National Institute of Technology(NIT), Raipur
- Learn About Data Science and Hydrogeological Studies
- Short Term Training Programme for Faculties/ research scholars/ PG students and Industry employees