National Insurance Academy (NIA) is a premier institution devoted to equip the insurance industry with the best of talents. Its close association with the Insurance industry provides the ‘real life’ reference to its training, education, research and consultancy activities. NIA was established in 1980 jointly by the Ministry of Finance – Government of India, Life Insurance Corporation of India, General Insurance Corporation of India, The New India Assurance Company, National Insurance Company, United India Insurance Company and The Oriental Insurance Company on 16th December, 1980 in Mumbai to be the institute of excellence in learning and research in Insurance, Pension and allied areas.The Academy was shifted to Pune on 4th June, 1990 with the state-of-the-art facilities for learning and research.
National Insurance Academy (NIA), Pune is hiring a Research Assistant on full-time basis to work on a research project in the area of “Insurance Protection Gap”. The project would involve in-depth study of protection gap across lines of insurance and geographies, analysis of various facets of the insurance ecosystem and development of sustainable risk management framework
- Research Assistant
Position: Research Assistant
Roles and Responsibilities
The selected candidate shall have responsibilities including, but not limited to, assisting in primary and secondary research, literature review, data analysis, drafting and editing of reports and other administrative activities.
Skills and Qualifications Required
• Master’s Degree preferably in Management/Commerce/ Economics/ Humanities/ Statistics
• Research Aptitude and Proficiency in using data analysis software like Excel/ R/ Stat
• Fluency in oral and written English communication
• Professional work experience in insurance is desirable but not essential
• The upper age limit shall be 35 years.
The appointment shall be purely on contractual basis for a period of one year and renewable annually based on the performance and the project requirements
Minimum Monthly Remuneration
- Research Assistant A consolidated stipend of Rs 35,000/ = per month shall be payable.
How to Apply
• Apply online by sending latest and detailed CV through email to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org .
• The last date of receipt of application is 5 pm on 15th November 2021.
• Only the shortlisted applicants will be contacted. The Academy shall not send letters of rejection to other applicants. Emails asking for status updates shall not be replied to.
Application Submission Deadline 15th November 2021.
Job Location 🇮🇳
National Insurance Academy, NIA P.O, 25,Balewadi, Baner Rd, Ram Nagar, Balewadi, Pune, Maharashtra 411045
For Additional Information
- Government Job Opportunity in National Insurance Academy
- Monthly Salary Rs.35,000
- Job Opportunity for Management/Commerce/ Economics/ Humanities/ Statistics