Spread over about 112.5 acres of land, the Indian Institute of Management Kozhikode, is situated on two hillocks in the Kunnamangalam Area of ancient city of Calicut in Kerala. Boasting of one of the most picturesque and oxy-rich campuses in the country, the world class infrastructure includes air-conditioned classrooms, guest care areas and LAN/WAN connectivity which enables every IIMK resident to be exposed to a wholesome experience. IIMK pioneered the Interactive – Learning (I-L) Program for working executives in India. The interactive learning programme started with 300 class contact hours in 2001-02, the two year-long Executive Management Education Programme is today the most rigorous available in the country having around 738 class contact hours.
Indian Institute of Management Kozhikode invites applications from eligible candidates for the contract position of Support Engineer (Civil).
- Support Engineer (Civil)
Position: Support Engineer (Civil)
Three Year full Time Diploma in Civil Engineering with minimum four (04) years relevant experience. OR
Qualification & Experience B.Tech /BE in Civil Engineering with minimum two years relevant experience. In addition, the candidates should have good English communication, Proficiency in MS-Office and Internet usage.
- Inspecting Construction Sites regularly to ensure standards for safe working conditions are observed.
- Ensuring methods to meet work schedules and to coordinate work activities with other departments.
- Supervising, coordinating and scheduling the activities of related helpers and labourers.
- Ensuring all materials used and work performed are as per specification.
- Verification of Invoice, Survey and Estimation, record keeping and documentation.
- Preparation of preliminary & detailed estimates.
- Capable of working a team.
- Performs other appropriate duties and activities as assigned.
Minimum Monthly Remuneration
Consolidated Monthly Remuneration Rs 20,300/- (including Rs 300/- towards telephone allowance)
How to Apply
- Interested and eligible candidates may submit applications online at https://iimk.ac.in/ latest by 5:00 pm of 17-11-2021.
- Candidates are requested to upload their photograph, certificates and signature, as per the format prescribed in the online portal.
- Candidates, who have submitted their applications, are advised to visit our website/ check their emails regularly, for getting update regarding change of interview schedule, if any.
- The engagement to the above position will purely be on contract basis for an initial period of six months. Further extensions will be subject to job requirements and performance.
- Eligible applications would be screened and only shortlisted candidates will be interviewed; through video conference. Time slots will be communicated by e-mail.
- If selected, engagement will be subject to verification of all certificates and experience at the time of joining.
- Canvassing in any form and/or bringing in any influence, political or otherwise will automatically disqualify the candidate for the position.
- Decision of the Director, IIMK. regarding the selection shall be final.
- Interested and eligible candidates are required to apply ONLINE through our website https://iimk.ac.in/
Application Submission latest by 5:00 pm of 17-11-2021.
Job Location 🇮🇳
Indian Institute of Management Kozhikode, IIMK Campus P. O, Kunnamangalam, Kozhikode, Kerala, 673570
For Additional Information
- Government Job Opportunity in Indian Institute of Management Kozhikode
- Monthly Salary Rs.20,300
- Job Opportunity for B.Tech /BE in Civil Engineering