National Institute of Technology Tiruchirappalli (NIT Tiruchirappalli or NIT Trichy) is a national research university near the city of Tiruchirappalli in Tamil Nadu, India. It was founded as Regional Engineering College Tiruchirappalli in 1964 by the Governments of India and Tamil Nadu under the affiliation of the University of Madras. The college was granted Deemed University status in 2003 with the approval of the University Grants Commission, All India Council for Technical Education and Government of India and renamed as National Institute of Technology Tiruchirappalli. National Institute of Technology Trichy is one of the 31 National Institutes of Technology established by the Government of India. Today, NITT is an autonomous co-educational technological institute, with 10 undergraduate and 28 graduate programs. Undergraduate programs lead to the B.
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the temporary position of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) post for IMPRINT II sponsored research project titled “Design and development of a dual band RF Energy Harvester for Wireless Sensor Networks using Aerosol Jetting Technology” in the Department of Electronics & Communication Engineering, National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli.
- Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
Design and development of a dual band RF Energy Harvester for Wireless Sensor Networks using Aerosol Jetting Technology
B.E/B.Tech in Electronics & Communication Engineering and
M.E/M.Tech or Equivalent in Electronics and Communication
Engineering (Communication Systems/ RF and Microwave
Engineering/ Antenna Design etc.) selected through any one of the
a) National Eligibility Tests –CSIR –UGC NET including
lectureship (Assistant Professorship) and GATE.
b) The selection process through National level examinations
conductedby Central Government Departments and their agencies
and institutions such as DST, DBT, DAE, DOS, DRDO, MHRD,
ICAR, ICMR, IIT, IISc, IISER etc.
Candidates having NO GATE Score also eligible to apply.
Minimum Monthly Remuneration
Rs. 31,000 per month + applicable HRA or 35,000 per month + applicable HRA (For Candidates Having research experience more than 2 Years.
How to Apply
- Preference will be given to the candidate who is having good research experience, prior research publication in reputed journals and relevant experience
- Eligible candidates may fill their online applications on prescribed
format along with supporting documents through the link
The last date for receipt of applications (hardcopy) is 04.06.2022. The
date of interview/test will be communicated for the shortlisted
candidates by E-mail
- No T.A/D. A will be paid for attending the interview.
- Interview will be held at NIT Tiruchirappalli / through online.
- Selected candidates are expected to join immediately
- Contact email ID: email@example.com
Last date for Application Submission is 04.06.2022
Job Location 🇮🇳
National Institute of Technology Tiruchirappalli, Tanjore Main Road, NH67, near BHEL, Tiruchirappalli, Tamil Nadu 620015
For Additional Information
- Government Job Opportunity in National Institute of Technology Tiruchirappalli
- Junior Research Fellow (JRF) Rs. 31000 +16% HRA per month to Rs. 35,000 +16% HRA per month
- Job Opportunity for B.E/B.Tech in Electronics & Communication Engineering and M.E/M.Tech or Equivalent in Electronics and Communication Engineering (Communication Systems/ RF and Microwave Engineering/ Antenna Design etc.)
🔖 Post Expires on 04th June 2022