The institute is committed to the challenging task of development of technical education by preparing seasoned graduates in highly sophisticated field of engineering and technology. Development of India as an emerging industrial power is a demanding exercise as it involves the combination of cost effectiveness and efficiency along with producing world-class technology at the cutting edge.
Applications are invited for the post of a Junior Research Fellow in the Department of Applied Geology, National Institute of Technology, Raipur, Chhattisgarh, India under SERB sponsored project
Applications are invited for the post of a Junior Research Fellow in the Department of Applied Geology, National Institute of Technology, Raipur, Chhattisgarh, India, under research project entitled “Assessment of seasonal hydrological interactions of Kharun river with groundwater in Raipur City, Chhattisgarh: Implications to the vulnerability of sustainable water supply” sanctioned SERB India”.
- Junior Research Fellow
Position: Junior Research Fellow
Educational Qualification: Post graduate Degree in Applied geology/Geology/ Geophysics/ Civil Engineering with specialization in Environmental Engineering or Water resource Engineering and related fields selected through a process described in any one of the following fields:
- Scholars who are selected through Gate and National Eligibility Tests -CSIR-UGC NET including lectureship (Assistant professorship)
- The selection processes through National Level Examinations conducted by central Govt. Departments and their agencies and Institutions like IIT/IISc./DST/SERB/DBT etc.
Minimum Monthly Remuneration
- Fellowship Amount: Rs.31,000 / 31,000 / 35,000 per month for I/II/III year respectively + HRA
How to Apply
Interested applicants should send their completed application form, CV, originals and photocopies of degrees, mark sheets, publications, GATE/NET proof and other supporting documents to undersigned via e-mail with subject marked as “Application for Junior Research Fellow (AG)” latest by 23/04/2022. In case of any queries, contact the PI at 9754244867 (firstname.lastname@example.org). Date of interview shall be informed later. Selected candidate may be encouraged to enroll for PhD at NIT Raipur as per rules and regulations of NIT Raipur.
Application Submission Deadline 23/04/2022
Job Location 🇮🇳
National Institute Of Technology, Raipur, Great Eastern Rd, Amanaka, Raipur, Chhattisgarh 492010
For Additional Information
- Government Job Opportunity in National Institute of Technology Raipur
- Monthly Salary Rs.31,000 / 31,000 / 35,000 per month for I/II/III year respectively + HRA
- Junior Research Fellow Job Opportunity for Post graduate Degree in Applied geology/Geology/ Geophysics/ Civil Engineering