The National Institute of Technology (NIT) Meghalaya is one among the thirty one NITs in India established under the NIT Act 2007 (Amended 2012) of the Parliament of India as Institutes of National Importance with full funding support from the Ministry of Education (Shiksha Mantralaya), Government of India. The aim is to build it to be a center of excellence in education and research in the fields of engineering, science and technology. The vision is to develop it to be an Institution vibrant with academic activities and bubbling with youthful creative energy. The challenge is to overcome the apparent disadvantages of its remote location and turn them into advantage.
Applications are invited from motivated and eligible candidates for the position of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) for the project entitled “Bound on sterile neutrino decay width and mixing angle with active neutrino using global 21-cm absorption signal” under the SRG scheme, SERB, DST, Govt. of India in the Department of Physics, National Institute of Technology (NIT) Meghalaya.
Principal investigator: Dr. Alekha Chandra Nayak, Assistant Professor, Department of Physics. (any queries should be communicated to email@example.com
- Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
M.Sc in Physics with a minimum of 60% marks or equivalent CGPA. The candidate must have cleared NET exam or GATE exam. (b) Age limit: Must not be over 28 years on 15th February 2022 (Relaxation for SC/ST & PH as per GOI norms).
Minimum Monthly Remuneration
- Consolidated monthly compensation / Fellowship: Rs. 31,000 (thirty-one thousand only) per month.
How to Apply
- Please apply through the application form only.
- Append your self-attested scanned copies of the certificates (age proof/certificates/degrees/mark-sheets), the application form and send to firstname.lastname@example.org as a single PDF file on or before 22nd September 2022. The applications received after the mentioned date will not be considered further.
- The subject of the email should contain “Application for the post of JRF in SRG Project (SRG/2021/002291)
Application Submission Deadline 22nd September 2022
Job Location 🇮🇳
National Institute of Technology Meghalaya, Bijni Complex, Laitumkhrah, Shillong, Meghalaya 793003
For Additional Information
- Government Job Opportunity in National Institute of Technology Meghalaya
- Fellowship: Rs. 31,000 (thirty-one thousand only) per month.
- Job Opportunity for M.Sc in Physics
🔖 Post Expires on 22nd September 2022