Indian Institute of Technology Hyderabad IIT Hyderabad is based on research and innovation. The vibrant research culture is evident from the number of patents and publications that IITH has. At IITH students are given with a plethora of choices, which they diligently choose with the help of a faculty advisor. IITH enjoys a very special relationship with Japanese Universities and Industries that goes beyond academic and research collaborations. In fact, some of the iconic buildings in IITH campus will carry the signature of Japanese architecture. IITH is creating a unique holistic educational ecosystem that offers interactive learning, a highly, flexible academic structure, cutting-edge research, strong industry collaboration, and entrepreneurship. It is providing an environment wherein students and faculty are not afraid to translate their dreams into realities.
Indian Institute of Technology Hyderabad Postdoctoral Position” on “Stem Cell Engineering and Regenerative Medicine” Department of Biomedical Engineering
Indian Institute of Technology Hyderabad are seeking for talented, motivated and passionate individuals, eager to learn multidisciplinary skill set and ready to explore their talent/idea/experience in the improvement of human health care, and to join our efforts in a leading-edge translation research on “Stem Cell Engineering and Regenerative Medicine”. The candidate will get highly interdisciplinary work environment to perform cutting age research and high impact publication.
- Post-Doctoral position
Essential Qualification and Work Experience: PhD in Biotechnology, Nanobiotechnology, Bioengineering, Nanotechnology, Materials Science, any other related interdisciplinary engineering and/or science, from reputed
institute with strong experience and publication record from PhD work and related work.
• Experience on biomaterials fabrication and their biological evaluation, in vitro and in vivo
• Experience on cells culture, primary cell (e.g., stem cells) culture, materials-stem cell/cell interaction studies
• Experience on Stem Cells culture and maintenance prefer
• Sound knowledge and interest on cell-materials interaction, stem cell biology, proficient in molecular biological techniques such as quantitative PCR; RTPRC, ELISA, Western Blotting and immunoassay etc.
• Proficient in design and execute experiment, interpretation of research result, and writing report and manuscript, manage and guide PhD/JRF/SRF absolutely necessary
Minimum Monthly Remuneration
- Remuneration:Based on the candidate qualification and experience.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates should apply with their CV via email to email@example.com by 30th September, 2022, with the subject marked as “Postdoctoral Position on Stem Cell Engineering and Regenerative medicine”. Application will be accepted till the finding suitable candidate. Candidates will be short listed for the interview based on merit and experience will be informed via email.
Preference: will be given to the candidates having enough experience on the above-mentioned work and also committed to work in the project for longer time preferably at least 1.5 years.
Application Submission Deadline 30th September 2022
Job Location 🇮🇳
Indian Institute of Technology Hyderabad, Near NH-65, Sangareddy, Kandi, Telangana 502285
For Additional Information
- Government Job Opportunity in Indian Institute of Technology Hyderabad
- Remuneration Based on the candidate qualification and experience.
- Post-Doctoral position Job Opportunity for PhD in Biotechnology, Nanobiotechnology, Bioengineering, Nanotechnology, Materials Science
🔖 Post Expires on 30th September 2022