NISER has been striving to develop itself into an institution of excellence in education and research in consonance with the contemporary and future needs of India through meaningful education, original research of the highest standard and leadership in technological innovation for the industrial growth of the Country. With the path-breaking innovations in both its curriculum and research, the Institute is rapidly gaining a legendary reputation globally.NISER recognizes that modern scientific research is carried out in interstices amongst fuzzy domains and blurred boundaries. This entails encouraging a new scientific culture where members of our community attain to an intellectual agility unconstrained by the limitations of disciplinary conventions from the past. Faculty and Students will be given generous material support in the pursuit to realize this objective. Time and conversational space will be devoted to nascent propositions and hypothesis and the significantly small student-faculty ratio, an eventual full strength of 2000 students and 300 faculty, manifests the Institutes investment and hope in the future.
National Institute of Science Education and Research (NISER) Bhubaneswar, has been setup at Jatni in Khurda District of Odisha by the Department of Atomic Energy (DAE), Government of India as a unique institution of its kind pursuing undergraduate and post-graduate education in sciences combined with frontline research. The campus of NISER at Jatni is spread over a sprawling 300 acres of land on the outskirts of Bhubaneswar. It is a fully residential campus with all modern living amenities including hospital, banking facilities, etc.
NISER invites online applications from the eligible citizens of India for the following post by Direct Recruitment on regular basis
- Deputy Controller of Accounts
Deputy Controller of Accounts
Essential Qualification: CA/ICWA/Post Graduate (Specialization in respective field) with 55% marks from a recognized university.
Essential Experience: Ten years relevant experience in the broad areas of Finance and Accounts in Govt./Govt. Aided Institutions/PSU.
Age: Maximum 45 years as on the last date of receipt of online application. Age relaxation shall be given as per Govt. of India norms.
Job Profile in brief:
• The Deputy Controller of Accounts shall assist the Finance Officer of the Institute, who is the in-charge of Finance and Accounts section of the Institute.
• He/she will keep the account of various funds received by the Institute and payments to be made by the Institute and report and assist the Finance Officer in maintenance of the same.
• He/she shall assist the Finance Officer in preparation of Annual Budget of the Institute.
• He/she shall be responsible for salary of all officials, settlement of personal claims of the staff/faculty members/ students etc., investment/disbursement of funds of the Institute.
• He/she shall be responsible for attending to and settlement of query raised by various statutory audit agencies, tax and other statutory requirements.
• He/she shall be responsible for getting the preparation of audited statement of accounts in consultation with the Independent Auditors or other audit farms.
• Any other job assigned by the competent authority from time to time.
Benefits for NISER Staff:
• In addition to the basic salary, NISER staff members are entitled to the
allowances as admissible to Central Government Employees at present.
Minimum Monthly Remuneration
- Deputy Controller of Accounts Level 11 (67700–208700) as per VII CPC pay matrix. (Earlier PB-3: 15600-39100 + Grade Pay 6600/- as per VI CPC)
How to Apply
Only ONLINE applications will be accepted. The applicants should apply online through the website http://www.niser.ac.in on or before 20.12.2021. Candidates are advised to check the Institute’s website http://www.niser.ac.in for further details and updates.
Before applying, candidates are requested to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria for the post as on the date of eligibility. The on-line applications are purely provisional, subject to verification of details/original documents when the candidate reports for the written test/interview.
Email-id for future correspondence is firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Submission Deadline 20.12.2021
Job Location 🇮🇳
National Institute of Science Education and Research Bhubaneswar, P.O. Jatni, Khurda 752050, Bhubaneswar, Odisha
For Additional Information
- Government Job Opportunity in National Institute of Science Education and Research Bhubaneswar
- Monthly Salary Level 11 (67700–208700) as per VII CPC pay matrix.
- Deputy Controller of Accounts Job Opportunity for Finance and Accounts