The National Institute of Educational Planning and Administration (NIEPA), (Deemed to be University) established by the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India, is a premier organization dealing with capacity building and research in planning and management of education not only in India but also in South Asia.In recognition of the pioneering work done by the organization in the field of educational planning and administration, the Government of India have empowered it to award its own degrees by way of conferring it the status of Deemed to be University in August, 2006. Like any Central University, NIEPA is fully maintained by the Government of India.
National Institute of Educational Planning and Administration (NIEPA) is an Autonomous Body and Deemed to be University under the Ministry of Education, fully financed by Govt. of India. The Institute has been engaging retired personnel as Consultants in different fields, purely on temporary basis depending upon specific requirements of the work of the Institute. To meet such requirements, online applications are invited from willing and eligible candidates who have retired/superannuated, for engagement as Consultant on purely temporary basis. The details of the posts are as under
- Consultant(Civil Engineering)
Position: Consultant(Civil Engineering)
1.General maintenance of Civil and Electrical works.
2. Construction of new building, preparation of estimates, evaluation of building drawings, verification of BOQ. Suggestions for maintenance and modifications of existing premises for optimum usage.
3. To follow up with CPWD and other Civil agencies for speedy approval of the proposals.
4. Resolving design and development problems.
5. Scheduling material for construction of buildings.
6. Liaisoning with Ministries for procuring funds under Plan and Non-Plan.
Minimum Monthly Remuneration
- Consultant(Civil Engineering) Rs. 40,000-49,000/- per month
How to Apply
- Candidates submitting online application are advised to take a print out of the online application for their record and if called for interview, they should submit the hard copy of online application, duly signed and affixing a recent passport size photograph on the date of interview. All necessary documents pertaining to educational qualifications, experience, date of birth, PPO, LPC, copy of PAN and Aadhar card may be submitted along with the form.
- Minimum requirements of qualifications and experience may be relaxed in respect of exceptionally outstanding candidate. The Institute reserves the right to increase / decrease or fill up or not to fill up any or all the posts.
- There shall be no annual increase or percentage increase in remuneration during the contract period.
- The initial engagement of the Consultant shall be for a period of one (01) year, which may be extended on half-yearly basis, subject to requirement and satisfactory performance.
- For any queries/clarification, e-mail may be sent to the Administrative Officer, NIEPA [firstname.lastname@example.org].
For updates or information if any, candidates are advised to refer the institute website, www.niepa.ac.in.
- The last date to submit the online application is November 25, 2021.
Application Submission Deadline November 25, 2021
Job Location 🇮🇳
National Institute of Educational Planning and Administration, 17-B, Sri Aurobindo Marg, New Delhi-110016
For Additional Information
- Government Job Opportunity in National Institute of Educational Planning and Administration
- Monthly Salary Rs. 40,000-49,000/- per month
- Consultant(Civil Engineering) Job Opportunity for Civil Engineering