The National Fire Service College under Ministry of Home Affairs, Government of India .
National Fire Service College invites applications from retired officers of Central Government or State Government or Union territory administration or Municipal Corporation or public sector undertaking or recognised research institution or University or semi-Government or statutory organisation or autonomous body for engagement of the consultants on contractual basis against three posts (Dy. Director-1, Assistant Director-1 & Accounts Officer-1) of NFSC, Nagpur, on or before 30 days from the date of publishing this advertisement in newspaper.
- Deputy Director-1
- Assistant Director-1
- Accounts Officer-1
- Bachelor’s Degree in Science from a recognised University and Divisional Officers Course from National Fire Service College, Nagpur, or Bachelor’s Degree in Fire engineering or technology from a recognised University.
- Five years’ experience in a rank not below the rank of Divisional or Regional Fire Service Officer or Chief Fire Officer or Assistant Director in Fire Service Organisation under the Central Government or State Government or Union territory administration or Municipal Corporation or public sector undertaking or recognised research institution or University or semi Government or statutory organisation or autonomous body .
(A) (1) Bachelor’s degree in Science from a recognised University or Diploma in any branch of Engineering or Technology from a recognised University or Institution;
(2) Station Officers and Instructors Course from National Fire Service College, Nagpur;
(3) Three years’ experience in fire fighting or training as Sub Officer or Sub Inspector (Fire) or Senior Instructor or Assistant Fire Officer or Assistant Station Officer or higher rank in a recognised full time Fire Brigade or Service in the Central Government or State Government or Union territory Administration or Municipal Corporation or Industrial or Aviation or Port or Government recognised Fire Service Training Institute;
(4) should have minimum physical standard, i.e. Height:
Not less than 165 cm. (Relaxable by 5cm for hill area candidates), Chest: 81 cm normal, minimum expansion 5 cm. Weight: Not less than 50 kg, Hearing: Normal, Speech: Normal. OR
(1) Bachelor degree in Fire Engineering or Technology from a recognised University or Institution; and
(2) Should have minimum Physical Standard i.e. Height: Not less than 165 cm. (Relaxable by 5cm. for hill area candidates), Chest: 81 cm normal, minimum expansion 5 cm., Weight: Not less than 50 kg. Hearing: Normal, Speech: Normal.
(i) Degree of a recognised University or Institute, and
(ii) three years’ experience in Cash, Accounts and Budget work in a Government Office.
Minimum Monthly Remuneration
A fixed monthly amount shall be paid as per the Government’s norms, last basic pay at the time of retirement (-) minus pension and a fixed amount as Transport Allowance
No increment and Dearness Allowance shall be allowed during the term of the contract.
How to Apply
- NFSC reserve the rights to accept or reject in part or in full any or all the responses without assigning any reasons whatsoever.
- Last date of receipt of application is 30 days from the date of issue of this circular/ uploading in the NFSC website (excluding the date of uploading). Application received incomplete or after the due date will not be considered.
Application Submission Deadline is 30 days
Job Location 🇮🇳
National Fire Service College, Takli Feeder Road, Raj Nagar, Nagpur-440013, Maharashtra
For Additional Information
- Government Job Opportunity in National Fire Service College
- Consultants on contractual basis
- Job Opportunity for Bachelor’s Degree in Science
🔖 Post Expires on 15th July 2022