Indian Institute of Technology Hyderabad IIT Hyderabad is based on research and innovation. The vibrant research culture is evident from the number of patents and publications that IITH has. At IITH students are given with a plethora of choices, which they diligently choose with the help of a faculty advisor. IITH enjoys a very special relationship with Japanese Universities and Industries that goes beyond academic and research collaborations. In fact, some of the iconic buildings in IITH campus will carry the signature of Japanese architecture. IITH is creating a unique holistic educational ecosystem that offers interactive learning, a highly, flexible academic structure, cutting-edge research, strong industry collaboration, and entrepreneurship. It is providing an environment wherein students and faculty are not afraid to translate their dreams into realities.
IIT Hyderabad Applications are invited from committed semi-skilled personal for the following temporary position for working in the National Technical Textiles Mission (NTTM) and National Highways Authority of India (NHAI) Sponsored Projects undertaken in the Department of Civil Engineering at IIT Hyderabad
- Laboratory Assistant
SSC (10th class) with at least 50% marks.
The candidates with Fitter certificate from Industrial Training Institute (ITI) will be given preference.
The candidate should preferably have a prior experience in a Civil Engineering related jobs, especially pavements construction, soil testing, etc.
• The candidate should be able to assist in the laboratory to prepare large-scale test beds involving granular base and subbase materials and soils.
• The candidate should assist the research scholars working in the project. The lab assistant should also help the researchers during field construction and testing programs.
Minimum Monthly Remuneration
Laboratory Assistant A consolidated pay of Rs. 15,000/- per month as per the approved norms for the project.
How to Apply
Interested candidates may apply for the position through a written application along with the resume through email. The deadline for submission of your online application is 24/06/2022. The selection will be though a written test/interview
Application Submission Deadline 24-Jun-2022
Job Location 🇮🇳
Indian Institute of Technology Hyderabad, Near NH-65, Sangareddy, Kandi, Telangana 502285
For Additional Information
- Government Job Opportunity in Indian Institute of Technology Hyderabad
- Remuneration Rs. 15,000 per month
- Laboratory Assistant Job Opportunity for The candidates with Fitter certificate from Industrial Training Institute (ITI)
🔖 Post Expires on 24th June 2022