Mangrove Cell is headed by Additional Principal Chief Conservator of Forests (APCCF). In addition, Deputy Conservator of Forests (DCF) was appointed to boost the efforts of mangrove protection in the State.
MANGROVE and Marine Biodiversity Conservation Foundation of Maharashtra is registered under Societies Registration Act 1860, for conservation of mangroves and marine biodiversity of Maharashtra Coast. The Foundation is implementing the GOI-UNDP-GCF funded project ‘Enhancing Climate Resilience of India’s Coastal Communities’ in Maharashtra. To achieve the objective of the Project, applications are invited from eligible candidates for appointment for the following Project Associate positions on contract basis:
- Project Associate
- Forestry – 4 positions (1 position each in 4 Districts)
- Fisheries – 16 positions (4 positions each in 4 Districts)
Posting Locations Palghar, Raigad, Ratnagiri and Sindhudurg.
The Project Associate could be posted at any of the field
locations and shall be required to travel as often as necessary
as per the exigencies of work.
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
• Bachelor’s degree (B.Sc. in Forestry/B.F.Sc. Fishery Science) from a recognized university with minimum 55% marks. Adequate weightage will be given for higher education qualification.
• Minimum 2 years of experience in similar assignments.
ELIGIBILITY AND DESIRABLE
• Knowledge/Understanding of village dynamics in the coastal areas of Maharashtra.
• Candidates residing in the coastal areas of Maharashtra and who can speak fluent Marathi language will be preferred.
• Experience in working with Government, Civil Society Organizations and private sector related to Fisheries, Agriculture and Forestry.
• The candidate should be enthusiastic and willing to work in coastal areas involving visits through creeks and long walks in difficult terrain.
• Effective written and oral communication skills in English and Marathi.
Minimum Monthly Remuneration
- Professional fees Rs. 25,000/- per month (consolidated)
How to Apply
For the detailed Terms of References and Application Form please refer to the web site, https://tinyurl.com/5fm7uh68 Interested candidates to fill-up the Application Form and submit their application by email to email@example.com or by post or hand delivery to The Executive Director, Mangrove Foundation & APCCF, Mangrove Cell, 302 Wakefield House, 3rd Floor, Ballard Estate, Above Britannia & Co. Restaurant, Mumbai 400001. Last Date for Submission: 07th January 2022, 1700 hrs (1ST).
Application Submission Deadline 07th January 2022, 1700 hrs (1ST).
Job Location 🇮🇳
Mangrove Cell & Mangrove and Marine Biodiversity Conservation Foundation of Maharashtra, 302, Wakefield House, 3rd Floor, Ballard Estate, Above Britannia & Co. Restaurant, Fort, Mumbai-400 001, Maharastra
For Additional Information
Mangrove Cell & Mangrove and Marine Biodiversity Conservation Foundation of Maharashtra invites Application for the Post of Project Associate
- Government Job Opportunity in Mangrove Cell & Mangrove and Marine Biodiversity Conservation Foundation of Maharashtra
- Monthly Salary Rs.25,000
- Job Opportunity for Bachelor’s degree (B.Sc. in Forestry/B.F.Sc. Fishery Science)