Mahatma Gandhi State Institute of Public Administration (MGSIPA), Punjab is an ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 14001:2015 certified Institute under the Punjab Government. It undertakes research, consultancy, training and allied activities to improve management efficiency in various areas of public administration
- Disaster Management Professional
a)Minimum qualification:Full Time Master’s Degree in Disaster Management in first division from a recognized university/ institution.
b)At least one year of work experience to his/her credit in the relevant field supported by published papers/ monitoring of projects & schemes.
c)Handling of online platforms/ should have worked as moderator, facilitator and panelist for the disaster training programmes on national/international forum
Minimum Monthly Remuneration
- a)Monthly consolidated remuneration of Rs. 50,000/-(Fifty Thousand only)
- b)Rs. 500/-per month mobile allowance
- c)TA/DA as per MGSIPA rules for outstation visits only
How to Apply
The applications along with detailed resume should reach to the office of Director, MGSIPA latest by 26.07.2021 (Monday) through post/ email (email@example.com).
Application Submission Deadline 26.07.2021 (Monday)
Job Location 🇮🇳
Mahatma Gandhi State Institute of Public Administration, Punjab Institutional Area, Sector –26, Chandigarh
For Additional Information
- Government Job Opportunity in Mahatma Gandhi State Institute of Public Administration
- Monthly Salary Rs. 50,000/-
- Job Opportunity for Master’s Degree in Disaster Management