The Khadi and Village Industries Commission (KVIC) is a statutory body established by an Act of Parliament (No. 61 of 1956, as amended by No. 12 of 1987 and Act No.10 of 2006. In April 1957, It took over the work of former All India Khadi and Village Industries Board. he KVIC is also charged with the responsibility of encouraging and promoting research in the production techniques and equipment employed in the Khadi and Village Industries sector and providing facilities for the study of the problems relating to it, including the use of non-conventional energy and electric power with a view to increasing productivity, eliminating drudgery and otherwise enhancing their competitive capacity and arranging for dissemination of salient results obtained from such research. Further, the KVIC is entrusted with the task of providing financial assistance to institutions and individuals for development and operation of Khadi and village industries and guiding them through supply of designs, prototypes and other technical information. In implementing KVI activities, the KVIC may take such steps as to ensure genuineness of the products and to set standards of quality and ensure that the products of Khadi and village industries do conform to the standards.
Khadi and Village Industries Commission (KVIC) is a Statutory Body established by an Act of Parliament and functioning under the administrative control of Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (Govt. of India). In order to accelerate future growth and transformation challenges, KVIC invites Online Applications from willing candidates willing to work as ‘Young Professionals’ as per details mentioned below
Khadi and Village Industries Commission (KVIC) is a Statutory Body established by an Act of Parliament and functioning under the administrative control of Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (Govt, of India). In order to accelerate future growth and transformation challenges, KVIC invites Online applications for engagement of 14 (fourteen)-Young Professionals (Chemistry)-02(Two), Biology-02(Two), Zoology(Entomolgy)-01 (One), Training-04(Four), Legal-05(Five) possessing Post Graduation from a recognized University as per detailed terms and conditions up-loaded in the KVIC website www.kvic.gov.in
- Young Professionals (YPs)
I. Chemistry – 02(Two)
II. Biology – 02(Two)
III. Zoology(Entomology) – 01(One)
IV. Training – 04 (four)
V. Legal-05 (Five)
- Young Professional, Chemistry: Master of Science in Chemistry from a recognized university – 2 positions.
- Young Professional, Biology: Master of Science in Biology from a recognized university – 2 positions.
- Young Professional, Zoology (Entomology): Master of Science in Zoology (Entomology) from a recognized university – 1 position.
- Young Professional, Training: Master in Social Work or Master of Business Administration with specialization in Human Resource or 2 Years full time Post Graduate Diploma in Human Resource Management from a recognized university – 04 positions.
- Young Professional, Legal: Master of Law from a recognized university-05 positions.
Chemistry – 02(Two):Pune
Biology – 02(Two):Pune
Zoology(Entomology) – 01(One):Pune
Training – 04 (four):02 Pune and 02 Nashik
Legal-05 (Five): Central Office, Mumbai
☛ Good Knowledge of MS Word, Excel and Power Point.
☛ Good Communication and Writing Skills.
☛ Sincere and commitment to work.
Job Description : YPs will be required to provide high quality inputs in their discipline/ data analysis/ project management/ evaluation of scheme/ programme/ start-up/innovation/ special studies including feasibility studies/ compliance supervision/ training and development/ implementation monitoring etc. This would require demonstration of proven academic credentials, professional achievement and leadership qualities on the part of the aspirants.
Minimum Monthly Remuneration
- Rs.25,000 to Rs.30,000 p.m. plus Conveyance Rs.2,500 to 3,000 p.m. based on the qualification, experience and interview’s performance
How to Apply
For more detail visit website : www.kvic.gov.in Candidates satisfying the eligibility conditions have to apply through online registration system of KVIC i.e. www.kvic.gov.in. No application through other mode will be accepted. No documents are required to be sent to KVIC in connection with the application by post/courier/email/By Hand.
Last Date for submission of Online Application: Eligible candidate may apply on the link provided by 09th January, 2022 (23.00 hours). Application is to be submitted online only.
Application Submission Deadline 09th January, 2022 (23.00 hours).
Job Location 🇮🇳
Khadi & Village Industries Commission, Ministry of MSME, Govt. of India, 3 Gramodaya, Irla Road , Vile Parle (West), Mumbai – 400056, Maharashtra
For Additional Information
- Government Job Opportunity in Khadi and Village Industries Commission
- Monthly Salary Rs.25000/- to Rs.30,000/- per month
- Job Opportunity Master’s degree in Chemistry/ Biology / Zoology / Business Administration/ Law